Capegemini Technical Interview Questions 2011, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Capegemini Technical Interview Questions 2011 job in Capgemini. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Capegemini technical interview questions 2011 Paper. Here you will find Capegemini technical interview questions 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 Capegemini technical interview questions:-
- why scripts are client dependent and smart forms are client independent.?
- How many types os LSMW are there anyone knows please tell me?
- What are the commands for BDC to pass specified values directly to a Batch Input Session..?
- How to run a report in background??and if we try to run in foreground it says"this report sud be run in background".what can be done in this case?? 2-And how sud we stop a report running in background?? how can be restore a project deleted in lsmw?
- can any one tell me the types of smartforms
- what is the Currency and Quantity field in BDC?
- what are value table and check table ?and what are the difference between them?
- What is pending/Rejected defect. Did ever come across such defect? Give example
- What will you do if developer is not able to reproduce defect ?
- What is Defect Acceptance ?
- Write Boundary value analysis , Equivalence partitioning & Error guessing cases on 1 liter Water Bottle. It should not include functionality Testing cases.?
- What is V-model and explain
- what is non-functional testing? give 2 example..
- what is suspension criteria and exit criterai in test plan/????
- what are the -ve test cases for Railway Ticketing System?
- what is the purpose of surrogate key and diff between primary key&surrogate key
- what is degenerated dimension
- what is junk dimension
- what is the main advantage of unconnected lookup
- what is constraint based load order
- what is target load plan
- what is meant by special depreciation area
- what is open item management? Can i change reconciliation account while posting transaction? if my client require what to do?
- what is SD Cycle plz entries and where the start for the gernal entires and t.code
- what is distribution, and what is assesment
- How many years we can open at a time in asset a/c?
- what is cognos architechure
- what is render variable
- what is the difference b/w mdx and sql?
- How can you display the current date & current time ?
- How to resolve -504 sql code in DB2?
- How to resolve -407 sql code in DB2?
- how to count spaces in a given string ex: "this is jagadeesh" in QTP with simple functional script
- Can u call txt extension file in QTP?
- Can abody explain me Send keys concept
- Which object model ur used in ur project
- why qtp supports vbscript? and not for others just like cgi,phython,shell,perl,html and all..
- What are the points to be taken into consideration while doing desktop testing?
- What is the use of sendkeys.In which cases we Use this sendkey.Pls explain with example.
- how qtp will recognise if application is run on many browsers
Capgemini is headquartered in Paris, France and operates in more than 35 countries. With over 100,000 people in North and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions, Capgemini is above all a people company. In India, Capgemini is close to 30,000 people strong and services over 400 clients globally and in the Indian market.
Capgemini offers the full spectrum of services from Consulting to Technology and Outsourcing Services from India including Business and Technology Consulting, Custom Software Development, ERP and System Integration, Application Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
Why Capgemini- Why Should i join Capgemini?:-
Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding. Capgemini is a global team, whose expertise and cooperative approach help us realize our clients' objectives.
By joining Capgemini, you can live and breathe the excitement of working with some of the top firms on the globe, while staying at the cutting edge of technology.
Address of Capgemin:-
SEP2-B3, Godrej Industries Complex
Eastern Express Highway, Vikhroli
Telephone: +91 22 6755 7000
Fax: +91 22 6755 7100
IT Park 1, Gachibowli
Telephone: +91 40 2312 6000
7th Flr, Campus 1B/RMZ Ecospace
Outer Ring Road
Telephone: +91 80 6656 7000
455 Anna Salai
Telephone: +91 44 6633 1000
Special Economic Zone - IT/ITES
Plot No.1 2 & 3, New Town
Telephone: +91 33 6621 5000
A-1, Technology Park
Telephone: +91 20 2760 1000
9th Flr, Building No.10B
DLF Cyber City
Phase II, Gurgaon
Telephone: +91 124 3984000
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)