Capgemini Placement Paper November 2014, Mumbai
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website16 December 2014
Here are the details of Capgemini Placement Paper November 2014 job in Capgemini. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Here you will find Capgemini Placement Paper November 2014 with Answers and Solutions.
1. The least perfect square, which is divisible by each of 21, 36 and 66 is:
2. A boy has Rs 2. He wins or loses Re 1 at a time If he wins he gets Re 1 and if he loses the game he loses Re 1.He can loose only 5 times. He is out of the game if he earns Rs 5.Find the number of ways in which this is possible?
3. Susan can type 10 pages in 5 minutes. Mary can type 5 pages in 10 minutes. Working together, how many pages can they type in 30 minutes?
4. The square of a two digit number is divided by half the number. After 36 is added to the quotient, this sum is then divided by 2. The digits of the resulting number are the same as those in the original number, but they are in reverse order. The ten's place of the original number is equal to twice the difference between its digits. What is the number?
5. If 13 = 13w/(1-w) ,then (2w)2 =
Capgemini is headquartered in Paris, France and operates in more than 35 countries. With over 100,000 people in North and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions, Capgemini is above all a people company. In India, Capgemini is close to 30,000 people strong and services over 400 clients globally and in the Indian market.
Capgemini offers the full spectrum of services from Consulting to Technology and Outsourcing Services from India including Business and Technology Consulting, Custom Software Development, ERP and System Integration, Application Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
Why Capgemini- Why Should i join Capgemini?:-
Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding. Capgemini is a global team, whose expertise and cooperative approach help us realize our clients' objectives.
By joining Capgemini, you can live and breathe the excitement of working with some of the top firms on the globe, while staying at the cutting edge of technology.
Address of Capgemin:-
SEP2-B3, Godrej Industries Complex
Eastern Express Highway, Vikhroli
Telephone: +91 22 6755 7000
Fax: +91 22 6755 7100
IT Park 1, Gachibowli
Telephone: +91 40 2312 6000
7th Flr, Campus 1B/RMZ Ecospace
Outer Ring Road
Telephone: +91 80 6656 7000
455 Anna Salai
Telephone: +91 44 6633 1000
Special Economic Zone - IT/ITES
Plot No.1 2 & 3, New Town
Telephone: +91 33 6621 5000
A-1, Technology Park
Telephone: +91 20 2760 1000
9th Flr, Building No.10B
DLF Cyber City
Phase II, Gurgaon
Telephone: +91 124 3984000
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)