Channel Sales Manager – Bangalore, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Channel Sales Manager – Bangalore job in Tata Communications. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Position:- Channel Sales Manager – Bangalore
Work Location:- Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Date Posted:- Thursday, January 06, 2011
• To act as a bridge between the organization and the channel partner and client
• To nurture / develop a relationship between the channel partner and the organization for mutual benefit
• To increase market share
• Appointment of Channel Partners
• Training & Developing the Channel Partners
• Driving Sales through Channel Partners
• Assisting the Channel Partners to recruit their Sales Executives.
• Motivating Channel Partners to sell Tata Communications Products.
• Achievement of assigned Sales & Revenue Targets
• Collection of O/S through Channel Partners.
• BE / B.Tech with MBA
• Telecom Exposure (Preferable)
• Should have good leadership skills and thus be able to motivate his/her virtual project-specific team in order to achieve synergy.
• Should have a strategic vision - both short term and long term.
• Should have a clear and well-defined focus about the objective.
• Should be organized in his/her work.
• Good Communication (both written and oral) skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Relationship Management Skills
• 6-8 years in Telecom Business, Preferably Managers specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
About Tata Communications:-
Tata Communications is a leading global provider of a new world of communications. With a leadership position in emerging markets, Tata Communications leverages its advanced solutions capabilities and domain expertise across its global and pan-India network to deliver managed solutions to multi-national enterprises, service providers and Indian consumers.
The Tata Global Network includes one of the most advanced and largest submarine cable networks, a Tier-1 IP network, with connectivity to more than 200 countries across 400 PoPs, and nearly 1 million square feet of data center and colocation space worldwide.
Working at Tata Communications- Why Should i Join Tata Communications?:-
Tata Communications provides a myriad of opportunities – from in-house learning and training programs, to a dynamic and diverse work environment, a pool of industry experts, and rich stepping stones of career development.
Build the leadership and skills for success in the telecommunications sector.
Address of Tata Communications:-
PLot No C -21 and C 36
Bandra Kurla Complex
Tel:- + 91 -22 66578765
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)