Cisco Data and Voice, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Cisco Data and Voice job in Yash Technologies. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Experience: 4-6 Years
- Must have Operational knowledge of Cisco Call Manager & UCCE, Unity Voicemail, and carrier grade PBX's
- The successful candidate will be able to provide troubleshooting network support for the remote site LAN/WAN
- Should have network experience with Cisco switches, ability to configure switch ports in data center
- Will be responsible for creating and maintaining corporate telecommunications databases including end-user switching and specialized common services databases
- Good understanding of telecommunication cost and cost recovery processes is needed
- Experience with large corporate horizontal cable plant installations and how it is maintained and associated to individual stations is expected
- The scope of this role includes software pushes to users, programming and deleting phones, creating voicemails, password reset, and training users on voice equipment
- They will also track metrics to assure that Service Level Agreements are met, ensuring user satisfaction by providing preventative maintenance, and participating in Problem and Change management processes
- The ideal candidate will have a high degree of professionalism and willingness to take ownership to deliver high quality customer service in a structured operational environment. Ability to handle pressure and deliver solutions on short notice.
- Must have strong team focus and ability to correspond and work directly with employees including senior management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
About Yash Technologies:-
Yash Technologies provide leading solutions, innovation, and distributed delivery models that empower customers to run their businesses efficiently, enhance and improve their operations and dynamically shift directions as their business needs change.
Yash Technologies offers various services like Strategic Consulting Services, Application Management Services, IT Services and Strategic Outsourcing.
Why Yash Technologies - Why shoud i join Yash Technologies:-
YASH offers a variety of benefits tailored to meet your individual needs. At YASH you'll become part of a fast-paced team, that will keep you challenged and excited about what you do.
YASH is made up of highly talented, knowledgeable, and professional individuals whose collective strengths make YASH a global leader in the IT services space.
201-205 Bansi Trade Center
581/5 M. G. Road
Indore - MP 452001
Tel : 91-731-4261100, 200
Wing-A Level - 6 Tower X
Cybercity Magarpatta City
Phone: 91-20-66088000/ 01
Unit No. 701/A
Ghatkopar - West
Mumbai MH - 400086
5th, 6th & 7th floor
Block-3 My Home Hub
Madhapur Hyderabad AP
Tel : 91-40-40403456
7th Floor Campus C
RMZ Centennial Survey No. 74 & 77
Kundanhalli Main Road
Opp. Graphite India White Field
Bangalore- 560048 KA.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)