Communication & Public Relations, Secuderabad
Here are the details of Communication & Public Relations job in LEPRA India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Reports to:- Head of Finance
1. Have a Post Graduate degree or equivalent in Media/Communication/Journalism/Public Relations from a recognized institution.
2. Experience and proven track record of writing, editing, proof-reading and designing communication documents for public dissemination.
3. Computer literate – skilled and confident user in office applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and email; familiarity with relevant information technology, including Facebook and website contentmanagement.
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills, conveying messages to different audiences using diverse media.
5. Full proficiency in spoken and written English.
6. Ability to analyze information from different sources and to synthesize this information into coherent and brief communication documents.
7. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with beneficiaries, media, and stakeholders from various institutions.
8. Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and delivering results with limited supervision.
9. Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
10.Good understanding of Development sector/funding agencies and their style of working
11.Knowledge on contemporary issues/trends which influence or useful for our work.
12.Ability to travel within India
1. Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in the communication area, media, marketing, advertising fields
2. Prior exposure to the development sector or civil society or campaigning, is desirable.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
Building online Presence and Website
Developing Publications and communication materials
Evolving Design, Branding, and Images
Developing & Liaison with Media
LEPRA India is a non-governmental organisation that promotes quality health care, initiates and fosters new developments and implementation.
Established in 1989, LEPRA India is an independent not-for-profit NGO, with no religious, ideological or political affiliation. The Management Committee formulates policies which are implemented by the Chief Executive of the organisation.
Plot No. 17,
Pin: 500 026
Ph: 091-040- 44586060 / 27802139 / 27807314
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)