Compensation and Benefits, Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Compensation and Benefits job in HDFC Bank. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
1. Reward Lead for the Branch Banking vertical The incumbent as an incumbent of this role would be responsible for the following
1. Salary Fitments: Responsible for monitoring all salary offers and fitments for the Branch Banking vertical
a. Stakeholder Engagement: Responsible for setting up and having periodic (Quarterly) calls with all key stakeholders i.e Regional Human Resource Co-ordinators, Branch Banking vertical Have a deeper understanding of the ground realities and ensure alignment with the same
b. To coach key stakeholders on Reward concepts and prudent decision making in the domain of compensation and benefits.
2. Reward Analytics: Responsible for all Reward Analytics for the Branch Banking Vertical and giving visibility of key indicators to stakeholders.
3. Incentives: Responsible for the computation and actioning of all incentives pertaining to the Branch Banking vertical and analytics related to the same.
4. Salary Benchmarking: Would co-ordinate with the reward special projects incharge for all salary benchmarking exercises pertaining to the Branch Banking Vertical.
5. Key Annual Processes: Would be the Chief Co-ordinator for the salary review as well promotion implementation for the Branch Banking Vertical.
6. Promotion Panels Directory of Role Profiles and skill sets: Play the role of observer in all promotion panels of the Branch Banking vertical. Would also play a key role in the review and facilitation of Job Size, Grade and Salary Alignment. Should at all times maintain a directory of unique role profiles for the Branch Banking Vertical.
7. Market Intelligence : Responsible for gaining market intelligence pertaining to the following -
a. Salary Trends among the peer group pertaining to the Branch Banking vertical.
b. Business structure for the peer group pertaining to the Branch Banking vertical.
c. Compensation practices in competitor organisations
d. Analysis of hiring trends in the Branch Banking verticals bspace from competitor organisations
Click Here for more details.
About HDFC Bank:-
HDFC Bank is a young and dynamic bank, with a youthful and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a world-class Indian bank.
HDFC Bank operate broadly in two major categories: Retail Banking & Wholesale Banking. Retail Banking comprises Assets & Liabilities functions, whereas Wholesale Banking includes Allied Functions & Operations.
Working at HDFC Bank - Why should i Join HDFC Bank?
HDFC Bank business strategy emphasizes the following :
- Increase our market share in India’s expanding banking and financial services industry by following a disciplined growth strategy focusing on quality and not on quantity and delivering high quality customer service.
- Leverage our technology platform and open scaleable systems to deliver more products to more customers and to control operating costs.
- Maintain our current high standards for asset quality through disciplined credit risk management.
- Develop innovative products and services that attract our targeted customers and address inefficiencies in the Indian financial sector.
- Continue to develop products and services that reduce our cost of funds.
- Focus on high earnings growth with low volatility.
Address of HDFC Bank:-
HDFC Bank House
Senapati Bapat Marg
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)