Computer Lecturer, Mumbai
Here are the details of Computer Lecturer job in Universal Education Group. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Location: Vidya Vikas Universal College, Malad
Date Posted: 08-03-11
1. For Junior College, B.Ed. + Master's Degree in relevant subject
2. For Degree College, NET/SET + Master's Degree in relavant subject (55%+)
3. For teachers/lecturers of IT subjects in Junior and Degree College, BE (IT) or MSc (IT)
1. To follow college guidelines
2. To plan and prepare lectures in accordance with the needs, interests and existing knowledge of the students
3. To prepare lecture plans, in accordance with college policy
4. To mark and grade student assessment work and to record their progress and attainment in an appropriate manner and in a timely fashion
5. To maintain order, discipline and respect for others among students
6. To partake in the various annual activities and programs organised by the college.
7. To promote understanding of the college's rules and values
8. To mentor class performance
9. To groom and guide students about how to best face and win in a challenging marketplace
10. To build and maintain cooperative relationships with students and/or other staff and to communicate with them on students’ progress and attainment, drawing attention to special skills and talents as well as to problems or difficulties
11. To provide or partake in oral/written assessments relating to the learning and development of students
12. To partake in appraisals and reviews of one's work and teaching methods arranged by the administration; to respond positively to such evaluations, and to make changes as appropriate
13. To stay abreast with educational best practices and "next practices" - not only in thought, but also in practice, through study and participation in courses/workshops arranged by the administration
1. Command over spoken and written English essential
2. Some level of computer proficiency desirable
3. Ability to research for educational content and innovative methods of teaching using offline and online resources will be an added advantage.
About Universal Education Group:-
Universal Education Group is the the fastest-growing education enterprise in India and one of the largest private education groups in Western India.
Universal Education Group was established in 1968 by the guiding spirit of our patriarch, Shri Sudhir Madhavji Lall. Mr. Lall laid the foundations of UEG and built it from scratch to Mumbai's largest & most reputed private educational organisation.
Today Universal Education Group has 25,000+ students, 18+ institutions, 1200+ employees.
Address of Universal Education Group
DB Lane, Off Daftary Road,
Opposite Jain Temple,
Near Railway Station,
Mumbai 400 097
Tel: +91 22 32107374
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)