Here are the details of Computer Scientist Web Technologies job in Adobe. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
* Desire to build secure, high quality, scalable web applications Design, develop and implement new innovative features on search marketing website
* Work as a member of the technical team to refine the customer requirements into software design
* Develop software modules using programming languages and relational databases
* Unit test the software modules to ensure high-quality delivery of code to QA
* Work with Quality Assurance to track down and fix bugs
* Work with Release Engineers to help them understand the deployment of applications
* Work with a highly dedicated team in a fast-paced productive environment
* Experience with development of ColdFusion applications
* Experience with development of Flash/Flex applications
* Experience with XML, XSLT, Apache AXIS, Web Services and related technologies
* Extensive experience with ATG Commerce, Java, J2EE, XML, Hibernate, Oracle, JBoss Eclipse, XSLT, Design patterns & enterprise application frameworks.
* Strong relational database skills, preferably with Oracle and PL/SQL
* Strong problem-solving skills, with an ability to isolate complex issues and communicate them effectively
* Experience with web servers and application servers, preferably on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
* Experience with unit testing of software modules prior to QA delivery to ensure high quality
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Engineer / MCA with minimum of 2 to 12 yrs of experience in software development lifecycle environment
* General cultural awareness, particularly for agents who are supporting customers in a region other than the one they are located in (e.g. ability to detect & understand different regional accents, general knowledge of what the capital of the country is, the main cities or regions etc. to avoid having to make spelling requests to customers).
* We are looking for candidates for Noida/Bangalore location
Adobe has a non-hierarchical, informal and open environment. It believes in fostering a culture of the highest levels of integrity. Adobe employees thrive on innovation and creativity and cultivate an environment where individuals treat each other with respect. Adobe takes pride in creating an environment in which the company shares its success with its employees. Adobe offer a dynamic work environment that is result-oriented, rewarding, and energizing and inspires employee commitment and team spirit. Adobe ensures that customer and partner requirements are at the center of everything it does and hence consistently delivers the highest quality and value to its various stakeholders.
Why Adobe - Why Should i join Adobe?:-
Adobe revolutionizes how the world engages with information and ideas. Founded in 1982, Adobe Systems Incorporated builds award-winning software solutions for network publishing, including web, print, video, wireless, and broadband applications. Its graphic design, imaging, dynamic media, and authoring tools enable customers to create, publish, and deliver visually rich content for various types of media. From rich images in print, video, and film to dynamic digital content for a variety of media, the impact of Adobe solutions is clear to anyone who creates, views, and interacts with information.
The company's products are used by film and video makers, web and graphic designers, creative professionals, hobbyists, professional publishers, document-intensive organizations, business users, and consumers. Adobe is the second largest PC software company in the U.S., with annual revenues exceeding $3.15 billion. It employs over 7,000 employees worldwide and has operations in North America, Europe, the Pacific Rim, Japan, India, China and Latin America. Adobe's worldwide headquarters are in San Jose, California.
Adobe provides various Learning and Development opportunities to employees to enhance their technical and professional skills. Our training for managers emphasizes treating people fairly, valuing differences and helping employees contribute at their fullest. Adobe offers employees online self-study courses on Adobe products and related technologies and projects. In addition there are offerings in Technical and Behavioral areas and programs to help in career development.
Address of Adobe:-
ADOBE Systems India Private Limited
I-1A, City Centre, Sector : 25A
Adobe Bangalore Office
Salarpuria Infinity, 3rd Floor
#5, Bannerghatta Road
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)