Here are the details of Consultant job in BMC Software. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Employment Category:- Full-Time Regular
Education Required:- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
Experience Required:- 5 - 7 Years
Date Posted:- Sep 15, 2010
The Professional Services Consultant is responsible for implementing BMC solutions at customer sites and developing/evolving best practices for delivery of BMC Solutions.
- Responsible for leading and/or participating in small teams comprised of BMC, partner and customer resources at client sites to deliver required outcomes and produce additional business with BMC clients.
- Understands how to apply technology to improve the operational effectiveness or efficiency of specific functions or applications.
- Implement, customize, and configure BMC products.
- Integrate BMC products with each other and third-party applications.
- Improve the quality and efficiency of the solutions delivered to BMC clients as a means to improve BMC business margins.
- Accountable to client for achieving specific outcomes by delivering services as directed by the project manager and technical lead.
- Ability to transfer knowledge of the BMC approach to business service management.
- Should maintain/build product knowledge on ongoing basis.
- Must be familiar with other IT management technologies and have a working knowledge of IT operations and management.
- Ability to take direction and work independently in achieving stated objectives.
- Desired: The Consultant should be certified on multiple product families.
- Ability and willingness to take challenges, learn, and deliver under pressure.
- Experience in systems design and development experience in an enterprise computing environments.
- Experience implementing enterprise computing solutions.
- Strong technical knowledge of at least one major networking environment.
- Strong customer interaction skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel 50-75%.
About BMC Software:-
BMC offers a comprehensive approach and unified platform that helps IT organizations cut cost, reduce risk, and drive business profit. We understand that business thrives when IT runs smarter, faster, and stronger. That’s why the most demanding IT organizations in the world rely on BMC Software across both distributed and mainframe environments.
BMC Software Serving to Global 2000 companies that manage highly complex, heterogeneous and decentralized IT environments and Approximately 15,000 worldwide customers.
Working at BMC Software - Why should i join BMC Software :-
BMC fosters a diverse and inclusive environment in two primary ways: recognition of the unique strengths and value that people from all over the world bring to the company and the creation of strategic alliances with community organizations and businesses that help to contribute to employee growth and success.
BMC Software has its Major offices located in Houston and Austin, TX; San Jose, CA; Boston, MA; Amsterdam; Singapore; Tel Aviv, Israel; and Pune, India
BMC Software Bangalore
Nagarjuna Castle, Property No. 1 and 1/1
Wood Street, Ashok Nagar
India Standard Time (GMT +05:30, Bombay)
BMC Software New Delhi
Hotel Crowne Plaza
New Friends Colony
New Delhi, 110 065
BMC Software Powai (Mumbai)
Office No. 303, Sigma Building
Central Avenue Road, Hiranandani Gardens
Powai (Mumbai), 400 076
Tower A, ICC Tech Park
Senapati Bapat Road
Pune, 411 016
Other: (713) 918-7370
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)