Here are the details of Content Producer job in Yahoo India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Reporting to:- Senior Product Manager
Location:- Bangalore, India
The Yahoo! Search Content Producer utilizes project management, organizational and editorial skills, and industry knowledge to improve the search user experience. The candidate will identify search trends, provide quality assurance on the content, look and feel of the Search product, and improve the quality of search results. The role of the Search Content Producer is to manage the day-to-day appearance of content on Yahoos Search products. The Search Content Producer may be fully or partially responsible for the project management of certain aspects of the Search product.
* Responsible for working with a Product Manager to improve the search user experience, through production, editorial and quality efforts.
* Production responsibilities include the project management and delivery of locally relevant services that augment the core search service.
* Editorial responsibilities include the maintenance of help documents, augmenting the presentation of the Search listings, and in representing the Search product across the Yahoo network.
* Search quality efforts include optimizing the Search results page by augmenting the technology to provide the most locally relevant search results, and in proactively seeking and removing spam sites from the search databases.
* The Search Content Producer may assist with one or multiple business partner relationships to drive the content or content feeds.
* The Search Content Producer must have vision to identify quality content and new opportunities, and understand the technology that delivers and modifies the content. This may involve managing the development and integration of a co-branded product developed by a third party, or it may involve procuring content feeds by working with internal product development teams.
* The candidate possesses a strong understanding of deal and contract elements and is able to maintain 3rd party vendor and content feed relationships.
* 5+ years of Internet experience with passion for search.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Understanding of the Search product, product development, competitive marketplace, and user experience.
* Ability to quickly learn and effectively utilize technology to solve business issues.
* Basic proficiency in HTML and Excel.
* Experience working closely with product managers, engineers, and/or other cross functional teams in support of products.
* Previous work in a web development environment and/or consumer software product management is preferable.
* Should be able to work independently and within a cross-functional team environment; prioritize well; make timely decisions; maintain high output; have some previous project management experience; solid organizational and interpersonal skills, and excellent communication skills. College graduate required.
About Yahoo India
Yahoo was founded in 1994 by Stanford Ph.D. students David Filo and Jerry Yang. Today, Yahoo! Inc. attracts hundreds of millions of users every month through its innovative technology and engaging content and services, making it one of the most trafficked Internet destinations and a world class online media company.
Yahoo! is also committed to empowering its users and employees through programs, products, and services that inspire people to make a positive impact on their communities. Yahoo! for Good connects people with causes through our products and services, as well as through partnerships with nonprofits such as Global Green, Network for Good, and DonorsChoose.
Working at Yahoo India - Why should i Join Yahoo India?:-
Yahoo India Bring your ideas, your passion and your creativity to life — and have fun doing it. At Yahoo!, your work will reach over half a billion people around the world. There’s no small task and no small opportunity. Yahoo India looking for big thinkers who embody the innovative, collaborative, fun spirit that’s uniquely Yahoo!.
Address of Yahoo India:-
4th Floor, Square Center,
Ph:- 080 66949494
Yahoo! India Pvt Ltd
801, Nicholas Piramal Tower B,
Peninsula Corporate Park,
G.K.Marg, Lower Parel
Yahoo! India Pvt Ltd
14th Floor, Building No. 8,
DLF Cyber City,
DLF Phase 2,
Gurgaon - 122002.
Phone: +91 124 3929600
Fax: +91 124 3929780
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)