Here are the details of Contract Performance Manager job in Shell India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Location:- Bangalore, India
Skill Group: Real Estate
Maintaining an overview of the site contract portfolio and execution of the associated contract plans.
- Play an integral role for managing all FM contracts relating to Facilities Management, Catering, Ground Transport, etc.
- Interface and build relationships with counterparts from Real Estate, Contracts & Procurement, especially within Asia Pacific for knowledge sharing, contractor perfromance metrics and establishing best practices.
- Actively support site/facilities manager, regional territory manager in strategic discussions with service providers and driving service quality improvements for Shell.
- Advising on, and where appropriate executing, contract management activities according to the CP1 standard including performance measurement, contract financial planning, compliance monitoring, and the organisation of tactical and operations-level performance reviews
- Coordinate and document the site service requirements in support of procurement activities including scope information, site risk assessments, proposal evaluations and spend data etc.
- Working cross functions to develop and execute contract governance plan, including contract performance audits, in line with CP1 standards
- Manage the de-mobilisation of expired contracts (LFoC) including confirming completion of work scope, releasing securities, resolving outstanding issues and providing feedback on performance.
- Coordinate the diligence/mobilisation of new contracts including the establishment of the site-level Contract Management Action Plans (CMAP) and Local Forms of Contract where applicable (with CP).
- Manage and provide assurance on contract financial planning (Target Cost for GFMP contracts) ensuring contracts are managed within approved contact values.
- Manage and provide assurance on site-level performance measurement for each contract including KPIs, business controls etc and provide information to the Territory Contract Performance Manager for consolidation.
- Facilitate site-level contract performance reviews and support continuous improvement activities.
- Develop and execute a site-level contract compliance schedule including HSE, Quality, Cost, Schedule and Sustainable Development (e.g. local content).
- Ensure contract-related records and documents are maintained in line with Group standards.
- Actively participate as part of a network of Contract Performance Managers to monitor Global/Territory and Local SP performance and contract alignment.
- Coordinate procurement activities for local contracts (in liaison with CP), including:
- assessing the risks and opportunities associated with each contract;
- developing the draft contract scope and defining the scope
- executing and documenting the contractor HSE management requirements;
- agreeing the criteria to assess vendor capability;
- working with the Site/Facilities manager to selecting the contractor and gaining endorsement;
- establishing and executing the CMAP as appropriate;
- managing contract variations, claims and disputes with the CP professional
- Manage and support all RE contracts deployed in Shell Locations.
- Any other responsibilities/projects as assigned by the Line Manager
Position description - Dimensions
This role covers Real Estate site responsibilities for the whole India for Downstream and Upstream sites
Total area under management in India ~540k sq ft expected to increase to ~1million sq ft within the next 6 - 18 months
Total contract value of key contracts in India currently standing at ~10M USD, may double ~20M USD in next 6-18 month
Role is anticipated to grow with renewals of existing contracts and opportunities of new contracts coming in with site additions within this & next year.
Position description - Special Challenges
Special Challenges â€¢ India will renew leading contracts during course of next year. The challenge will be to establish contracts, performance indicators and expectations, including a step change in establishing the right relationships with service provider.
Providing a healthy balance of support and challenge to the Site / Facilities Manager
Driving contract value by leveraging spend according to contract strategies
Position description - Additional comments
Additional comments Proactive Team Player who would be able to build relationships with our partners
About Shell India:-
Royal Dutch Shell is one of the largest and most diversified international investor in India's energy sector among all global integrated oil companies with nearly US$1 billion invested already. It is the only global major to have a fuel retail license in India. Besides being a major private sector supplier of crude, products, chemicals and technology to public/private sector oil companies, Shell also has key interests in lubricants, bitumen while operating an LNG receiving and re-gasification terminal, as well as a significant Technology center and a financial business services center.
A job with Shell is a fast-track to growing your career. Share your expertise with professionals around the world, see your achievements recognised and rewarded.
9th Floor, Building 9A
DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase III
(Landmark : 3rd building from DLF Cyber Gateway)
Gurgaon - 122 002 Haryana
Tel : +91 124 4771500
Fax : +91 124 4771601
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)