Corporate Services and Real Estate - Procurement & Commercial Management - Global Sourcing & Enablement Team - CLM - Analyst, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Corporate Services and Real Estate - Procurement & Commercial Management - Global Sourcing & Enablement Team - CLM - Analyst job in Goldman Sachs . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Full/Part Time:- Full-time
As part of the Procurement and Commercial Management team, the GS&ET Analyst will be responsible to:
• Manage the governance around the procurement contract lifecycle management
• Drive global governance projects to tighten the process, highlight the risks and communicate the controls related to the contract lifecycle management
• Conduct regular audits to ensure that contract protocol is being followed, highlight and work towards closing the gaps
• Provide business intelligence / reports on overall contract management status, commercial analysis on RFPs and other various value added analysis
• Work with the global procurement and business teams to communicate and present the contract management governance model
The position will provide overall development and training opportunity in the field of global procurement. The Analyst will report to the PCM - GS&ET Vice President in Bangalore.
• Responsible to ensure the governance of contracts information in the procurement system
• Produce periodic actionable metrics to highlight gaps and liaise with various procurement and business teams to communicate the same and get updated information
• Manage master data setup for categories/ sub-categories as required
• Have a good understanding of the contract terms to highlight opportunities once the contract is executed
• Drive projects for continuous process improvement and bring innovation into the team
• Provide governance and analytical support in aspects of the vendor engagement process through to contract conclusion
o Become a central point of excellence for the review general provisions or riders to ensure conformance with legal and risk management requirements
o Communicate progress and decision points for procurement projects to relevant functions and maintain key documentation of approvals where required
o Monitor vendor and consultant compliance with policies, procedures and contract terms
o Undertake sensitivity studies to determine the existence of client relationships within prospective vendors
• Assess effectiveness procurement process through reporting, highlighting issues and proposing solutions
Mandatory Qualifications & Skills
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience in capital project procurement/ procurement enablement
• Sound knowledge of the procurement lifecycle and vendor engagement
• Ability to interpret, analyse and compare multiple information / documents
• Knowledge of e-Sourcing platforms eg. SAP, ARIBA and experience in publishing reports leveraging such platform
• A high degree of personal and professional ethics and integrity
• Strong written and oral communication, administrative, and organizational skills
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to highlight process gaps with actionable solutions
• Ability to maintain a challenging schedule and manage competing deadlines
• A team-oriented person who is able to work with and complement other individuals in working toward and accomplishing a common set of goals
• A flexible and nimble approach to work
View More Details.
About Goldman Sachs:-
Goldman Sachs has quickly established a strong presence in India, one of the BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China) garnering attention in the world economy. Since November 2001, India’s equity market has increased in value by 499%. And since 2003, the country has been one of the fastest-growing major economies, leading to rapid increases in per capita income, demand and integration with the global economy.
Established in 2004, our Bangalore office has grown to become Goldman Sachs’ third largest, with over 2,000 employees. A 100-person office has opened in Mumbai with a focus on investment banking and the securities market in India. The work that is done in Bangalore and Mumbai is a high-value, strategic part of the client service it deliver and contributes to global position within the industry. Together, the offices offer a full range of services including investment banking, investment research, legal, compliance, asset management, operations and technology. Goldman Sachs offers a variety of opportunities for a stimulating, rewarding finance career in India and beyond.
Why Goldman Sachs - Why Should i join Goldman Sachs?:-
Goldman Sachs offer student internships as well as full-time positions across a majority of its divisions in India. Goldman Sachs is committed to helping graduates prepare for a successful financial career. encourage students to intern with us based on their area of interest, and summer interns are frequently offered full-time jobs.
Goldman Sachs looks for candidates with well-rounded resumes that include a strong academic background, extracurricular activities and community work. Goldman Sachs finds qualified candidates through recruitment agencies, employee referrals and internal and external online job databases.
Address of Goldman Sachs:-
Goldman Sachs Services Private Limited
Embassy Golf Links Business Park
Off Intermediate Ring Road
(Indiranagar - Koramangala)
Bangalore PIN 560 071
Goldman Sachs (India) Securities Private Limited
951-A, Appasaheb Marathe Marg
Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400 025
Tel: +91 22 6616 9000
Fax: +91 22 6616 9001
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)