Credit Mgr-RSV, Ooty
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Credit Mgr-RSV job in HDFC Bank. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Start Date - 02.06.2015
Department - Retail Credit - RSV
• To ensure portfolio quality for the Product in the location, while maintaining the service levels (TAT) to the customer (Internal and External).
• To reduce data entry errors as part of underwriting
• Adherence to the policy/process laid out by the Central team on all applications being processed
• To monitor non starters/Cheque bounce trends, maintain adequate knowledge of channels and their sourcing pattern.
• To give feedback to channels/vendors on a monthly basis on their performance levels and take corrective action to improve the efficiency.
• To ensure Audit compliance and regulatory compliance for the location.
• To ensure Deferral Clearance by Coordinating with Customer, Sales and OPS Team.
• To interact closely with other functions such as Sales/Operations/Collections/CPU/Policy/Product etc in ensuring a smooth day to day functioning at the location
• Employee must have completed minimum 1 Year in current profile
• Good communication skills
• MBA / Equivalent in Finance
• Strong grasp over financial statement analysis
• Prior knowledge of Retail Asset Products/ Process would be an added advantage
Click Here for more details.
About HDFC Bank:-
HDFC Bank is a young and dynamic bank, with a youthful and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a world-class Indian bank.
HDFC Bank operate broadly in two major categories: Retail Banking & Wholesale Banking. Retail Banking comprises Assets & Liabilities functions, whereas Wholesale Banking includes Allied Functions & Operations.
Working at HDFC Bank - Why should i Join HDFC Bank?
HDFC Bank business strategy emphasizes the following :
- Increase our market share in India’s expanding banking and financial services industry by following a disciplined growth strategy focusing on quality and not on quantity and delivering high quality customer service.
- Leverage our technology platform and open scaleable systems to deliver more products to more customers and to control operating costs.
- Maintain our current high standards for asset quality through disciplined credit risk management.
- Develop innovative products and services that attract our targeted customers and address inefficiencies in the Indian financial sector.
- Continue to develop products and services that reduce our cost of funds.
- Focus on high earnings growth with low volatility.
Address of HDFC Bank:-
HDFC Bank House
Senapati Bapat Marg
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)