Here are the details of Culinary Associate job in Marriott India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Location:- Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport
To work as directed on station of assignment under appropriate supervision.
2. Set - up work place properly and on time to each service period or production period.
3. Make sure food quality and quantity is correct.
4. Make sure all food is prepared by recipes designated by supervisor.
5. Make sure food is sent to correct area on time.
6. Notify supervisor of any problems or complaints when they arise.
7. Be able to work in another area when needed and take part of cross training when directed.
8. Be able to assist in same day prep and advanced prep for other stations as instructed by the supervisor.
9. Be available to come to any and all kitchen meetings while on or off duty.
10. Follow" clean as you go" policy and keep work area clean at all times.
11. Do not leave kitchen without first seeing your supervisor to check your station.
12. All food items for storage must be covered with cling film, dated, labeled and initiated by person who made it or used it first.
13. Rotation of Foods - OLD FIRST - NEW LAST
14. Have knowledge of names and composition of the main dishes, characteristics of various countries.
15. Has knowledge of convenience food - including frozen foodstuffs, when and where applicable.
16. After service turn off and clean oven tops and work areas and reach - in boxes.
17. If sick, report to or contact supervisor immediately.
18. Make sure production charts are closely followed and adhered to.
19. Fill out appropriate cleaning charts on a daily base.
20. Be aware of accident prevention and help enforce safe work conditions. - ZERO ACCIDENTS IS OUR GOAL.
21. Follow all kitchen regulation as outlined and directed.
22. No associate to be on the property after working hours without authorized from a manager.
23. Time cards must be punched in and out.
24. Overtime will be paid upon manager's approval. Over time will be allowed as and when business levels demand.
25. Clarifies any job-related doubts with the supervisor before job or shift commencement.
26. To perform any other duties as directed by your immediate Supervisor.
Knowledge & Skills:-
The candidate should exhibit excellent communication skills. Should have a pleasing personality, good customer focus and have an eye for detail.
Personal Attributes :-
The candidate should be a good team player and have the willingness to work in shifts. A candidate with an aptitude for customer service would be best suited for this role.
“If we take care of our associates, they will take care of our guests.”
At Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai, we will offer the following benefits to our associates:
* Discounted Marriott hotel accommodation worldwide for you, your family and your friends.
* 50% discount on Food & Beverage at any of the hotel’s restaurants & other F&B outlets at the rest of the Marriott hotels in India.
* Medical Insurance
* Free medical consultation & treatment on duty.
* Drop facility at/ in the night for ladies.
* Uniforms provided & dry cleaned.
* Career training & development.
* Several growth opportunities – promotions, task force, inter – department cross training, internal and external transfers.
* Monthly Recognition awards.
The latest Marriott hotel in Mumbai is due to open in March 2010. The hotel is located in the heart of the business hub of North Mumbai and easy accessibility to both the Mumbai Airports. The hotel has 316 well appointed rooms & 14 exquisite contemporary style Suites combine comfort & functionality. The hotel has MoMo Cafe an all day dinning, MoMo 2 Go your grab & go, MoMo Mart the retail outlet and Red Zen, the asian speciality restaurant.
About Marriott India:-
Marriott India is the Indian division of the Marriott International hotel chain. Marriott was established in 1998 and opened its first hotel, the Goa Marriott Resort, was the first Marriott hotel on 15th Dec 1999. It has hotels in Mumbai, Goa, Hyderabad, Pune, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad and Chennai.\
Why Marriott India - Why Should i join Marriott India?:-
Marriott offer you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that is right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 18 different brands, you'll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 65 countries.
With Marriott’s diverse lines of business, and many brands and disciplines, your career path may take a number of different directions, and you can start the journey to your career destination right here
Address of Marriott India:-
Ramdev Nagar Cross Road,
Satellite Road, Ahmedabad, India 380015
564, Anna Salai, Chennai, India 600018
Miramar Beach,PO Box No 64,
Panaji - Goa, India 403001
Plot no - 27 B, Sector Road,
B Block, Sushant Lok - 1, Sector 27,
Gurgaon Haryana, India 122 002
Tank Bund Road,
Opposite Hussain Sagar Lake,
Hyderabad, India 500080
Juhu Tara Road,
Mumbai, India 400049
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)