Here are the details of Customer Care Agent III job in Yahoo India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
• Handles complaints and escalations from Tier 1 support. Calibrate and mentor our Tier 1 teams, including, but not limited to: regular case review and calibration, active support through our internal agent P2P forums, coaching and mentoring.
• Create, edit and/or review support content (customer responses, FAQ, help pages and training materials) in partnership with the Training team.
• Contribute meaningful and valuable knowledge to the Customer Care knowledge base, to ensure both our customers, and fellow support agents, have access to the most recent and accurate, support information.
• Meets set targets/metrics on a consistent basis, ensuring highest levels of quality in our customer support.
• Report product bugs to Engineering teams; liaise with these teams, and our customers, to develop and implement fast and accurate resolutions of these concerns; Partner with Business Unit engineers to make decisions around customer issues and bugs.
• Provides advanced technical support via inbound email and chat support channels.
• A Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline is a must.
• At least 4 years of work experience on chat and email queues in a customer-care environment.
• Must have knowledge of tools based on the KCS methodology.
• Must have with content and knowledge creation as part of the customer resolution workflow.
• Experience working with Customer Service e-mail management systems and ticketing systems.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Excel.
• Excellent customer service focus and interpersonal skills.
• Must demonstrate advanced oral and written communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with internal customer care teams.
• Advanced reporting skills from multiple data sources.
• Current knowledge of Yahoo! products, customer care procedures and systems a plus.
• KCS certification of level 2 or above.
• Content creation, experience a real plus.
About Yahoo India
Yahoo was founded in 1994 by Stanford Ph.D. students David Filo and Jerry Yang. Today, Yahoo! Inc. attracts hundreds of millions of users every month through its innovative technology and engaging content and services, making it one of the most trafficked Internet destinations and a world class online media company.
Yahoo! is also committed to empowering its users and employees through programs, products, and services that inspire people to make a positive impact on their communities. Yahoo! for Good connects people with causes through our products and services, as well as through partnerships with nonprofits such as Global Green, Network for Good, and DonorsChoose.
Working at Yahoo India - Why should i Join Yahoo India?:-
Yahoo India Bring your ideas, your passion and your creativity to life — and have fun doing it. At Yahoo!, your work will reach over half a billion people around the world. There’s no small task and no small opportunity. Yahoo India looking for big thinkers who embody the innovative, collaborative, fun spirit that’s uniquely Yahoo!.
Address of Yahoo India:-
4th Floor, Square Center,
Ph:- 080 66949494
Yahoo! India Pvt Ltd
801, Nicholas Piramal Tower B,
Peninsula Corporate Park,
G.K.Marg, Lower Parel
Yahoo! India Pvt Ltd
14th Floor, Building No. 8,
DLF Cyber City,
DLF Phase 2,
Gurgaon - 122002.
Phone: +91 124 3929600
Fax: +91 124 3929780
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)