Customer Finance Manager, Chennai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Customer Finance Manager job in Colgate Palmolive. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
- Candidate must possess at least a Chartered Accountancy in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent. Job role in Management/Cost Accounting/Business Analyst or Financial Accounting & Reporting.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- FMCG Sales Finance experience from reputed MNC
- Responsible for monitoring Accounting / Finance operations of the South Branch (INR 1000 Crore Sales value)
- Controlling and monitoring of Accounts Receivables and Payables
- Handling of warehouse billing & receivables
- Controlling trade discounts / schemes passed on to customers and claims processing and monitoring
- Responsible for customer claims and full and final settlement and negotiations with stockists and legal cases
- Responsible for control & review of trade promotional spends
- Review and control of branch NVOs and expense account settlement
- Compilation of documents relating to SOX compliance
- Review of customer creation and master data update
- MIS preparation related to South Branch
- Review and controlling imprest and travel advances to field personnel
- Warehouse, stockist and market visit in frequent intervals
- Responsible for analysis of the actual spends vs budget on a monthly basis, compilation of monthly MIS for variance reporting
About Colgate Palmolive Limited:-
Colgate Palmolive Limited was established in 1806. It is an American multinational consumer products company.
Colgate-Palmolive will provide the public with safe and effective products and will strive to produce products that have the lowest practical impact on the environment.
Colgate-Palmolive Indian Products:- Toothpastes, Toothbrushes, Toothpowder, Whitening Products, Mouthwash, Body Wash, Liquid Hand Wash, Shave Preps, Skin Care, Hair Care, Surface Care
Why Colgate Palmolive Limited - why should i join Colgate Palmolive India:-
Colgate-Palmolive believe that people is the most important assets, there is a lot of emphasis on recruiting the right profile.
The culture at Colgate is one of openness and transparency in all our interactions - internally and externally.
Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited
Colgate Research Centre,
Main Street, Hiranandani Gardens,
Powai, Mumbai - 400 076.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)