Here are the details of Customer Marketing, Marketing Manager- Google- Gurgaon job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
The Global Customer Marketing team is responsible for marketing at scale to Google customers around the world. We leverage traditional direct marketing channels as well as innovative alternative channels to reach our advertisers. The Customer Marketing team is the voice of the Small Business customer within Google, and strives to build a stronger connection between Google and the Small Business community. We are responsible for educating, retaining and growing our customers by providing timely information and solutions that scale across regions.
* Define, launch and execute Google’s customer contact strategy to ensure communication excellence and internal tools that allow for sophisticated targeting, results measurement and quality assurance.
* Develop a global customer segmentation and advertiser lifecycle model that allows us to target based on customer insights and business priorities.
* Think big, develop new and creative ideas on how Google can set our advertisers up for success.
* Build direct marketing programs that drive advertiser engagement and usage.
* Lead global marketing programs focused on educating, retaining and growing our customers
* Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance preferred, MBA a plus
* At least 5 years of overall work experience in product marketing, marketing campaign management, or consulting. Online and/or SME experience highly desirable.
* Experience shaping marketing communications programs and measuring impact.
* Experience testing new media channels, proposing and implementing innovative creative solutions and delivering results to meet the objectives of the wider Marketing and Sales organization.
* Experience in scaled project management, consulting/strategy development, direct marketing, business development, and a demonstrated interest in technology.
* Deep understanding of direct marketing techniques and experience in creative development and campaign execution.
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills with strong organizational and analytical skills. Fluency in Japanese a plus.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)