Customer Service Officer, Chennai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Customer Service Officer job in Hindustan Unilever Limited - HUL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Full/Part Time:- Full-time
DEPARTMENT: Foods-Ice cream
The TSO would be required to drive sales and distribution for the company products and manage his allocated territory and the customer.
Deliverables of the Role
1. Achieve sales targets through personal selling (visiting market) and driving RS system.
2. Analyze how to improve the competitive position in the market through improved customer service.
3. Negotiate with his RS and develop his people on managing customers to obtain more business.
4. Monitor closely the competitive activities and provide feedback to the branch on appropriate action that the company needs to take to counter such activities.
5. Monitor systematically the performance of the RS and RS's sales team and take corrective action (infrastructure gaps) and training the RS Sales team to deliver the numbers.
6. Within budget limits for brand activities organise promotion activities in consultation with the superiors
7. No Location constraint. Flexibility across South.
8. Fluency in local language and willingness to pickup / learn other South Indian languages.
Candidate should be a Graduate. Diploma holders please excuse
2-3 years experience in selling in preferably FMCG company
Willingness to work across the state. Should not have location constraint.
Apply preferably by January 12, 2011.
Abut Hindustan Unilever Limited - HUL
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is India's largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company, touching the lives of two out of three Indians with over 20 distinct categories in Home & Personal Care Products and Foods & Beverages. The company’s Turnover is Rs. 17,523 crores (for the financial year 2009 - 2010)
HUL is a subsidiary of Unilever, one of the world’s leading suppliers of fast moving consumer goods with strong local roots in more than 100 countries across the globe with annual sales of about €40 billion in 2009 Unilever has about 52% shareholding in HUL.
Why Hindustan Unilever Limited - Why should i join Hindustan Unilever Limited?:-
HUL is a business where talented individuals can go as far and as fast as their ambition and ability take them. As one of the world's most admired employers by providing an environment where individuals can achieve their goals, both professionally and personally. We are aware that to attract and retain the best people, we must offer them more. More ways to take advantage of the opportunities, more room to succeed and grow, and more directions in which to pursue their careers.
Hindustan Unilever Limited have a vast range of roles, disciplines, functions and international locations to satisfy the most imaginative and determined minds. And as our business evolves, new possibilities arise. Here you can become a business leader, work on brands you're passionate about and build specialist knowledge and expertise.
HUL’s reward philosophy is to provide market competitive salary and benefits with a strong linkage between performance and pay. Accordingly, our overall reward package includes
- Fixed Salary that is competitive with our peer companies
- Variable Salary that is linked to company and individual performance
- Equity compensation (at eligible levels) that is linked to long term (3 year) company performance and your potential.
- Benefits and Perquisites aimed at providing you choices.
- Retirement benefits that are market competitive.
Address of Hindustan Unilever Limited - HUL
Hindustan Unilever Limited,
B. D. Sawant Marg,
Chakala, Andheri (E),
Mumbai - 400 099.
Tel : +91-22-39830000
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)