Data 64 Placement Paper February 2012, Pune
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyData64 Techno Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Posted date on our Website21 February 2012
Here are the details of Data 64 Placement Paper February 2012 job in Data64 Techno Solutions Pvt. Ltd. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Data 64 Placement Paper 2012. Here you will find Data 64 Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Data 64 Placement Paper February 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
Data 64 Placement Paper February 2012:-
1. /* what is the program indicates */
a)it frees all allocated memory.
b)it frees 400 bytes of memory.
2. What is output for the following program.
a)a=0,b=5 b)a=10 b=5 c)a=0,b=0 d)none
Ans: a a=0,b=5
3.A can do a work in 8 days, B can do a work in 7 days, C can do a work in 6 days. A works on the first day, B works on the second day and C on the third day resly.that is they work on alternate days. When will they finish the work. which day will they finish the work.
Ans: 7 7/168 days
4.A batsman scores 23 runs and increases his average from 15 to 16. find the runs to be made if he wants top inc the avg to 18 in the same match.
5.A man sells apples. First he gives half of the total apples what he has and a half apple. Then he gives half of the remaining and a half apple. He gives it in the same manner. After 7 times all are over. How many apples did he initially have.
Ans: 127 apples.
6. one bottle is half-full of oil and another bottle with twice the capacity is one quarter full of oil. if water is added so that both the bottles are full and the contents of both are then poured into a third bottle that is empty and large enough to hold the contents of both, what fractions of the contents in the third bottle is oil?
a)1/4 b)1/3 c)3/8 d)2/3
7. don and his wife each receive an 8 percent annual raise. if don receives a raise rs.800 and his wife receives a raise of rs. 840, what is the difference between their annual income after their raises?
a)40 b)460 c)500 d)540
8. if x+y+z=9 and both y and z are positive integers greater than zero, then the maximum value x can take is?
a.7 b.3 c.8 d. data insufficient
9. if 5 tomatoes are worth 8 oranges,5 oranges are worth 4 apples, 7 apples are worth 3 pineapples and 7 pineapples cost rs.203,then he approx price of each tomato is
a.16 b.5 c.19 d. none of theses
10. How many cubes have less than three faces painted ?
A) 80 B) 24 C) 28 D)48
About Data64 Techno Solutions Pvt. Ltd:-
Data64 Techno Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is an innovative educational organisation that develops, evaluates and disseminates programs that foster intellectual development and career enhancement. Headquartered in Pune, the educational capital of India, Data64 provides cutting edge courses in the field of Information Technology with specific focus on cyber crime investigation and cyber security.
Data64 is a company Incubated by the Science & Technology Park, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India.
Data64 Techno Solutions Pvt Ltd,
1st Floor, Sigma House,
Behind Store One,
Senapati Bapat Road,
Pune - 411016.
Tel: +91-20-6400 6464
Tel: +91-20-6400 0000
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)