Data64 Placement Paper January 2015, Jaipur
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyData64 Techno Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Posted date on our Website17 December 2014
Here are the details of Data64 Placement Paper January 2015 job in Data64 Techno Solutions Pvt. Ltd. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Here you will find Data64 Placement Paper January 2015 with Answers and Solutions.
1. Fill the blank in the middle of the series or end of the series.
CMM, EOO, GQQ, _____, KUU
2. A, B and C are employed to do a piece of work for Rs.529. A and B together are supposed to do 19/23 of the work and Band C together 8/23 of the work. What amount should A be paid?
3. What is the output of the program?
extern int a;
4. Grass in lawn grows equally thick and in a uniform rate.It takes 40 days for 40 cows and 60 days for 30 cows to eat the whole of the grass.How many days does it take for 20 cows to do the same?
5. In a game of 80 points; A can give B 5 points and C 15 points. Then how many points B can give C in a game of 60 ?
About Data64 Techno Solutions Pvt. Ltd:-
Data64 Techno Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is an innovative educational organisation that develops, evaluates and disseminates programs that foster intellectual development and career enhancement. Headquartered in Pune, the educational capital of India, Data64 provides cutting edge courses in the field of Information Technology with specific focus on cyber crime investigation and cyber security.
Data64 is a company Incubated by the Science & Technology Park, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India.
Data64 Techno Solutions Pvt Ltd,
1st Floor, Sigma House,
Behind Store One,
Senapati Bapat Road,
Pune - 411016.
Tel: +91-20-6400 6464
Tel: +91-20-6400 0000
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)