Database Administrator - Oracle, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Database Administrator - Oracle job in Manhattan Associates. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Date Posted:- Feb 7, 2011
Position Title: Database Administrator - Oracle
Location: Bangalore, India
Functional Area: Research & Development
Department: R&D DBA
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Travel Percentage: None
* Minimum 3 years experience with administration Oracle.
* Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts, terms, technologies, methods and good practices.
* Experience in database programming (queries, triggers, stored procedures).
* Experience in performing database installation, configuration, database upgrades, patching, troubleshooting and maintaining databases.
* Monitoring and optimizing database and query performance using advanced database tools and techniques like OEM, AWR.
* Assist with backup and recovery processes and procedures.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Erwin (or similar tool) for data modeling.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Unix and different shell environments.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and be self-driven in carrying out regular administrative duties.
* Need to be an excellent team member with strong inter-personal and communication skills.
* Knowledge in other commercial databases i.e. DB2, SQL Server is an added advantage.
* Any database certification is a plus.
About Manhattan Associates:-
Manhattan Associates plays a pioneering role in promoting the development of the supply chain industry in India. For 20 years, Manhattan Associates has concentrated exclusively on helping companies streamline their supply chains to achieve lower costs, higher profits and happier customers. Virtually all of our 2,000 employees focus on supply chain optimization. They work directly to bring value to our 1,200 customers through research and development, training, implementation and ongoing support.
Working at Manhattan Associates - Why should i join Manhattan Associates?:-
Healthcare and Insurance:- Comprehensive health insurance through a choice of either a Point of Service (POS) plan or a PPO plan. coverage is effective 1st day of the next month following your date or hire, and a small pre-tax contribution is required
401(k):- 401K Program with eligibility for employee contributions beginning on the first day of employment
Holidays and Vacation:-
* Nine paid holidays per year, including one floating personal day
* One vacation day per complete calendar month worked, for a total of 12 vacation days for each full calendar year of employment; six additional vacation days upon completing three years of employment for a total of 18 days; and employees with the Company for 10 years or more accrue an additional four days, for a total of 22 days
Address of Manhattan Associates:-
Manhattan Associates Development Centre Pvt. Ltd.
Plot 172, EPIP Zone Phase II
Bangalore - 560-066
Tel: +91 (0)80 4041 8080
Fax: +91 (0)80 2841 8090
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)