December 2011 Axis Bank Placement Paper, Mumbai
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyAxis Bank
- Posted date on our Website21 October 2011
Here are the details of December 2011 Axis Bank Placement Paper job in Axis Bank. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Axis Bank Placement Paper December 2011. Here you will find Axis Bank Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of HDFC Bank Placement Paper December 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
December 2011 Axis Bank Placement Paper:-
1. 561204 ×58 = ? ×55555
Ans : (C)
2. The difference between the greatest number and the smallest number of 5 digits 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 using all but once is—
(D) None of these
Ans : (A)
3. If 16 = 11, 25 = 12, 36 = 15, then 49 = ?
Ans : (B)
4. A person spending out 1/3 for cloths , 1/5 of the remsaining for food and 1/4 of the remaining for travelles is left with Rs 100/- . How he had in the begining ?
ans RS 250/-
5. If the distance between two trains is 110KMs and two trains travel opposite in direction . If one starts at 7AM and other at 8AM and their velocities are 20 and 25 KMPH then they meet at.
6. In a row of 5 girls conditions such as Radha and Asha never sit together and other conditions
7. A coffee shop blends 2 kinds of coffee,putting in 2 parts of a 33p. a gm. grade to 1 part of a 24p. a gm.If the mixture is changed to 1 part of the 33p. a gm. to 2 parts of the less expensive grade,how much will the shop save in blending 100 gms.
8. There are 200 questions on a 3 hr examination.Among these questions are 50 mathematics problems.It is suggested that twice as much time be spent on each maths problem as for each other question.How many minutes should be spent on mathematics problems
9. In a group of 15,7 have studied Latin, 8 have studied Greek, and 3 have not studied either.How many of these studied both Latin and Greek
10. In june a baseball team that played 60 games had won 30% of its game played. After a phenomenal winning streak this team raised its average to 50% .How many games must the team have won in a row to attain this average?
About Axis Bank:-
Axis Bank was the first of the new private banks to have begun operations in 1994, after the Government of India allowed new private banks to be established. The Bank was promoted jointly by the Administrator of the specified undertaking of the Unit Trust of India (UTI - I), Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) and General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) and other four PSU insurance companies, i.e. National Insurance Company Ltd., The New India Assurance Company Ltd., The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. and United India Insurance Company Ltd.
The Bank today is capitalized to the extent of Rs. 408.84 crores with the public holding (other than promoters and GDRs) at 53.81%.
Working at Axis Bank - Why Should i Join Axis Bank?:-
Axis Bank prides itself as a young and vibrant organisation and recognises its employees as its greatest assets. Consequently, the employee satisfaction level in the Bank is, possibly, amongst the highest in the industry, and does not stem from the compensation package alone.
Comprising of people drawn from different specialisation and divergent backgrounds, the employees merge into a highly homogeneous working group, catalysed by the informal and transparent HRD policies pursued by the Bank. In addition to an attractive compensation structure, it also offer leased housing facilities, medical and health insurance and loan options.
The ideal address for achievers as well as those who love challenges, Axis bank offer opportunities in the following fields:
* General and Branch Banking
* Specialised Financial Services (Treasury, Credit, Merchant Banking, etc.)
* Retail and Institutional Marketing
* Information Technology
Address of Axis Bank :-
Axis Bank Limited,
131, Maker Tower - F,
Mumbai - 400 005.
Tel: (022) 6707 4407
Fax: (022) 2218 1429
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)