December 2011 Bank of America Placement Paper, Mumbai
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyBank of America
- Posted date on our Website21 October 2011
Here are the details of December 2011 Bank of America Placement Paper job in Bank of America. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Bank of America Placement Paper. Here you will find Bank of America Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of Bank of America Placement Paper with Answers & Solutions.
December 2011 Bank of America Placement Paper:-
1. 13 13 65 585 7605 129285 …?…
Ans : (D)
2. What is the meaning of beckoned ?
(A) Summon by sign or gesture
(B) Did not signal
(C) Did not call
Ans : (A)
3. A box contains coins (equal no. of every one) of rupee and half rupee, coins of 25 paise, 10 paise, 5 paise value, 2 paise value and one paise value. The total value of coins in the box is Rs. 1158. Find the number of coins of each value.
Ans : (D)
4. Digits of first place and third place are interchanged of the numbers 349, 483, 766, 598, 674 and then the new numbers are arranged in ascending order. Which would be the fourth number ?
Ans : (D)
5. What least number should be added to 2600 to make it a complete square ?
Ans : (C)
6. When sun-light passes through a glass prism, which of the following colours refracts the most ?
Ans : (A)
7. Perimeter of the back wheel = 9 feet, front wheel = 7 feet on a certain distance, the front wheel gets 10 revolutions more than the back wheel .What is the distance?
Ans : 315 feet.
About Bank of America:-
Bank of America N.A. (Bank of America) is incorporated in the USA, and operates through its branches in India. It commenced operations in India through its Mumbai branch in 1964. Bank of America offers a comprehensive suite of financial products and solutions to top Indian Corporates, Multinationals, Multilateral agencies & Foreign Government entities and Financial Institutions.
The bank has its India headquarters in Mumbai, with five branch offices across Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, and Bangaluru. With an India presence for nearly five decades, Bank of America is committed to it's clients in India and has a well established track record and market expertise in Indian financial markets.
Working at Bank of America - Why should i join Bank of America:-
Bank of America create opportunities for customers to buy a home, to attend college, or to retire with security. Bank of America create opportunities for all of us to build stronger communities in which to live and work. And, we also create opportunities for our associates to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
5th Floor, B Wing
No.3, Ulsoor Road
Karnataka 560 042
1st and 2nd Floor, DLF Centre
New Delhi 110 001
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 002
JK Millennium Centre
Block B, 46 D, Jawaharlal Nehru Road
Kolkata, W. Bengal 700 071
Ground, First and 16th Floor
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 021
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)