December 2011 Hexaware Placement Paper, Bangalore
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyHexaware Technologies
- Posted date on our Website20 October 2011
Here are the details of December 2011 Hexaware Placement Paper job in Hexaware Technologies. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Hexaware Placement Paper December 2011. Here you will find Hexaware Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions with Answers & Solutions.
December 2011 Hexaware Placement Paper:-
1.The cost of an item is Rs 12.60. If the profit is 10% over selling price what is the selling price ?
Ans : Rs 13.86/-
2.There are 6 red shoes & 4 green shoes . If two of red shoes are drawn what is the probability of getting red shoes
Ans : 6c2/10c2
3.To 15 lts of water containing 20% alcohol, we add 5 lts of pure water. What is % alcohol.
Ans : 15%
4. There is a 5digit no. 3 pairs of sum is eleven each. Last digit is 3 times the first one. 3 rd digit is 3 less than the second.4 th digit is 4 more than the second one. Find the digit.
Ans : 25296.
5. Every day a cyclist meets a train at a particular crossing. The road is straight before the crossing and both are traveling in the same direction. The cyclist travels with a speed of 10 Kmph. One day the cyclist comes late by 25 min. and meets the train 5km before the crossing. What is the speed of the train?
Ans: 60 kmph
6. There is a church tower 150 feet tall and another catholic tower at a distance of 350 feet from it which is 200 feet tall. There is one each bird sitting on top of both the towers. They fly at a constant speed and time to reach a grain in b/w the towers at the same time. At what distance from the church is the grain?
7. A person wants to meet a lawyer and as that lawyer is busy he asks him to come three days after the before day of the day after tomorrow? on which day the lawyer asks the person to come?
About Hexaware Technologies:-
Hexaware Technologies is a global provider of IT and Process outsourcing services. We focus exclusively on maximizing client returns from outsourcing and off-shoring. Hexaware has extensive experience in managing large IT applications in real time as well as in providing high value services around packaged enterprise applications such as SAP and PeopleSoft.
Hexaware has a client base comprising several Global 1000 organizations. It commitment is to provide solutions that translate into tangible business outcomes for our customers. Hexaware's 'partner-in-business' approach generates high business value for customers and rich dividends to Hexaware in the form of a continual stream of repeat business.
Why Hexaware Technologies - Why should i join Hexaware Technologies ?:-
Hexaware makes no compromises when it comes to infrastructure. This is evident in the state-of-the-art development centers that we have built over the years in Princeton, Mumbai and Chennai. All these centers are interlinked and are also linked to large client sites through high-bandwidth communication links.
Address of Hexaware:-
152, Sector - lll,
Millennium Business Park,
'A' Block, TTC Industrial Area,
Mahape, Navi Mumbai - 400 710
51/3, G.N Chetty Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
E-Space I.T. Park, Building No.-A-3,
4th Floor & 5th Floor
S.No.46/1, Vadgaonsheri, Nagar Road
Pune - 411014
No. 3, Infantry Road,
Bangalore - 560001
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)