December 2012 Accenture Placement Paper, Mumbai
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website20 October 2011
Here are the details of December 2012 Accenture Placement Paper job in Accenture. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Tech Accenture Placement Paper December 2012. Here you will find Accenture Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions with Answers & Solutions.
December 2012 Accenture Placement Paper:-
1. Sum of 1 to 100 is divisible by 1. 1,2,4,8 2. 2 & 4 3. 2 4 none
2. With which smallest no should 2880 be divided by, to make it a perfect square.
3. main( )
int x,y, z;
printf("%d %d %d", x, y z);
a)3 5 7 b)option 2 c)option 3 d)option 4
4. Four cities are connected by a road network as shown in the figure. In how many ways can you start from any city and come back to it without travelling on the same road more than once ?
5. What is the total time spent by the elderly lady in writing a postcard?
A) Three minutes.
B) four hours and five minutes.
C) half day
D)the entire day.
5. What does the expression ‘pillar box’ stand for?
A) a box attached to the pillar.
B) a box in the pillar
C) box office.
D) a pillar type postbox.
6. If Log2 x - 5 Log x + 6 = 0, then what would the value / values of x be?
Ans. x = e2 or e3.
7.If on an item a company gives 25% discount, they earn 25% profit. If they now give 10% discount then what is the profit percentage.
(Ans . D)
8. A certain number of men can finish a piece of work in 10 days. If however there were 10 men less it will take 10 days more for the work to be finished. How many men were there originally?
(a) 110 men
(b) 130 men
(c) 100 men
(d) none of these
(Ans . A)
9. 5 men or 8 women do equal amount of work in a day. a job requires 3 men and 5 women to finish the job in 10 days how many woman are required to finish the job in 14 days.
10.A simple interest amount of rs 5000 for six month is rs 200. what is the anual rate of interest?
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. At Accenture you can join ranks with approximately 204,000 people in more than 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Find out more about Accenture’s different areas of business, specifically in Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as how they get involved in communities around the world.
Working at Accenture - Why Should i Join Accenture?:-
Variety, teamwork and growth keep people here as they build their careers. A career in Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do as we help clients become high-performance businesses and governments. This is your starting point for learning more about whether Accenture might be the right place for you.
Accenture employees offer a wide range of skills and backgrounds—a vital ingredient in our recipe for high performance. Choose the skills that you are interested in to learn more about career path options.
Address of Accenture:-
A1- Godrej Industries Complex
Off Eastern Express Highway
Mumbai – 400079
Tel: +91 22 67380300
Fax: +91 22 67380301
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)