Here are the details of Dell Force10 Test Engineer I job in Dell. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Job code:- 11001SE7
Dell has expanded its networking solutions with the acquisition of Force10 Networks, Inc., a leader in high-performance datacenter networking. Force10’s networking capabilities complement Dell’s datacenter solutions portfolio, enabling it to offer customers a broader range of enterprise offerings.
Candidate will be part of development test team. Candidate will be responsible for writing/reviewing test plans, executing and automating the same.
• BE/BTech/ME in CS/EE with 4 to 6 years of experience
• Excellent understanding of Ethernet technologies and TCP/IP protocol.
• Experience in testing protocols any of the protocols like 802.1Q, 802.1p, STP, RSTP, MSTP, QinQ, LACP, RSPAN, GVRP
• Experience in platforms supporting in Non-stop-forwarding/Hit-less protocol support is desirable
• Hands on experience on Cisco and Juniper switches and routers
• Experience in using third party test equipment like IXIA, Spirent TestCenter, N2X.
• Hands on experience in scripting languages/tools such as TCL, Expect, Perl
• CCNP above or equivalent certifications is a plus
• Ability to understand requirement, experience in test case development, good communication skills (oral & written) to work with teams in multiple locations.
For more than 26 years, Dell has empowered countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
Dell is uniquely positioned to impact industry trends. It maintain strong internal development capabilities. Dell partner, rather than compete, with top industry technology suppliers and original development manufacturers. It steer enabling industry standards and technologies through industry groups and strategic partners. In this way, Dell spurs innovation and delivers value to customers.
Working at Dell - Why should i Join Dell?:-
Join Dell,and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. And you’ll get all the resources you need to realize your loftiest career goals. So take a look around to learn more about our career opportunities, and discover just how bright your future can be.
Address of Dell:-
12/1, 12/2A, 13/1A, Divya Shree Greens
Koramangala Ring Road, Challaghatta, Varthur Hobli
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)