Demand Supply Planning Manager, Mumbai
Here are the details of Demand Supply Planning Manager job in Colgate Palmolive. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master in Business Admin/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration/Post Graduate Program in Management in any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent. Job role in Management or equivalent.
- MBA from top Institute preferably in operations management
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- Demand Planning : Responsible for managing the analysis of demand, forecasting techniques, reviewing forecasts and facilitating and coordinating inputs during the monthly CBP discipline process
- Supply Planning : Plan Production based on demand / capacity / other constraints ensuring product availability across WH to deliver targeted case fills.
- DPA : Do analytics using DP tools for Demand Planning accuracy. Provide inputs at Various levels for improvement.
- SPM : Be an active team member managing SKU portfolio . Analysis of sales, help in defining hurdle rate, influence optimal portfolio.
- Promo / New product introduction: Plan and coordinate new product introduction / Promo. Prepare timelines using MS-Project and follow up with stakeholders for timely delivery.
- Inventory: Meet targeted FG inventory days
- FTG : Drive fund the growth initiative in respective areas
- Others : Challenge the status quo and drive continuous improvement Projects
About Colgate Palmolive Limited:-
Colgate Palmolive Limited was established in 1806. It is an American multinational consumer products company.
Colgate-Palmolive will provide the public with safe and effective products and will strive to produce products that have the lowest practical impact on the environment.
Colgate-Palmolive Indian Products:- Toothpastes, Toothbrushes, Toothpowder, Whitening Products, Mouthwash, Body Wash, Liquid Hand Wash, Shave Preps, Skin Care, Hair Care, Surface Care
Why Colgate Palmolive Limited - why should i join Colgate Palmolive India:-
Colgate-Palmolive believe that people is the most important assets, there is a lot of emphasis on recruiting the right profile.
The culture at Colgate is one of openness and transparency in all our interactions - internally and externally.
Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited
Colgate Research Centre,
Main Street, Hiranandani Gardens,
Powai, Mumbai - 400 076.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)