Deputy General Manager (Legal), Anand
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Deputy General Manager (Legal) job in National Dairy Development Board. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
1. Drafting of contracts, conveyance documents, Memorandum of Understanding, loan documents, mortgage/hypothecation and other security documents, Non Disclosure Agreements and other legal documents.
2. Drafting / vetting of pleadings, plaints, writ petitions, replies, rejoinder, and other applications for the purposes of civil, writ, securitization, criminal proceedings including proceedings filed by or against the organization.
3. Attending Court matters including matters related to suits, writs, recovery, property, criminal litigation, corporate laws, intellectual property, Co-operative societies.
4. Preparing of briefs for Advocates and case for opinion for Counsels.
5. Should be familiar with the Securitization Laws and recovery proceedings.
6. Intellectual Property related matters.
7. RTI matters.
8. To assist various Groups/divisions/subsidiaries on various legal issues.
Qualification LLB (3 years full time) or LLB (2 years full time plus ACS)
16-20 years experience (minimum 12 years corporate or industry experience) with at least 5 years as Head Legal
Conversant with Corporate Laws/Contract Laws/Labour Laws/Criminal Laws and also procedural laws with ability to independently handle legal assignments.
Communication and interpersonal skills, documentation skills, analytical aptitude, networking skills, problem solving skills.
Training: Practice in law
Pay Band: 37400-67000
Grade Pay: 8700
About National Dairy Development Board:-
The National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) was founded in 1965 to replace exploitation with empowerment, tradition with modernity, stagnation with growth, transforming dairying into an instrument for the development of India's rural people.
NDDB began its operations with the mission of making dairying a vehicle to a better future for millions of grassroots milk producers. The mission achieved thrust and direction with the launching of "Operation Flood", a programme extending over 26 years and which used World Bank loan to finance India's emergence as the world's largest milk producing nation. Operation Flood's third phase was completed in 1996 and has to its credit a number of significant achievements.
As on March 2009, India's 1,33,349 village dairy cooperatives federated into 177 milk unions and 15 federations procured on an average 25.1 million litres of milk every day. 13.9 million farmers are presently members of village dairy cooperatives.
PB No. 40
Anand - 388 001
Ph:- 91-2692-260148, 260149, 260159, 260160
Fax:- 91-2692-260157, 260165
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)