Here are the details of Deputy Head job in Ramky Infrastructure. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
* Graduate in Civil Engineering preferably having exposure in Infrastructure Industry
* Minimum 18 - 25 years of experience in the related field
* Achievement of turnover and profitability targets for Bhopal
* Responsible for proper project planning, monitoring, review and control to ensure timely completion of project as per standard procedures
* Ensuring proper procurement and maintenance of equipment at sites
* Liaison with Government and Government agencies with reference to tenders and contracts
* Compliance of various statutory requirements
* Ensuring quality control and quality assurance at sites
* Business expansion by exploring new avenues / sectors in project construction in line with corporate strategy
* Maintaining Safety Health and Environmental Standards
* Ensure "Zero injuries at work"
* Should be a good Project Manager
* Should possess good influencing and communication skills
* Good analytical skills where the incumbent understands the impact on organization and systems
* Customer satisfaction and quality of deliverables
* Leadership skills & team orientation
* Creativity & Risk Aptitude
* Service oriented
Compensation & Benefits:-
* As per Industry standards
About Ramky Infrastructure:-
Ramky Infrastructure Ltd. (RIL) is an integrated construction and infrastructure development and management company in India. Since commencing our business in 1994, we have serviced a diverse range of construction and infrastructure projects in sectors as varied as water and waste water, transportation, irrigation, industrial parks (including SEZs), power transmission and distribution, residential, commercial and retail property.
Ramky Infrastructure Ltd. is ISO 9001:2008 certified for quality management systems, which we apply to the design, development, engineering, procurement and construction of projects.
Ramky Infrastructure Ltd - RIL operates in two principal business segments: (i) a construction business, which is operated by the Company, and (ii) a developer business, which comprises nine of the Subsidiaries and the Associate. In addition to our construction business and developer business the Company’s 100% owned subsidiary in the United Arab Emirates, operates a small consultancy business.
Working at Ramky Infrastructure - Why should i join Ramky Infrastructure?:-
Ramky Infrastructure Ltd - RIL is committed in the areas of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment intended for being an important and responsible player in the nation’s development. In making continuous strides towards many aspects of construction and infrastructure development, RIL has instigated transformation in its management systems. The Management has made convergent strategies in its systems and developments to bring sustainable growth in all its operational areas; which resulted in establishing, documenting, implementing and maintaining the Quality, Health, Environment and Safety management systems based on a choice of recognized national / international standards.
Ramky Infrastructure provide engineering, design, procurement and construction services across six industry sectors: Water and Waste Water; Building Construction; Irrigation; Industrial; Transportation; and Power Transmission and Distribution.
Address of Ramky Infrastructure:-
RAMKY HOUSE, Gulmohar Avenue,
Rajbhavan Road, Somajiguda,
Hyderabad – 500 082, A.P.
Phone No. 040-23310091 (30 lines)
Fax No. 040-23302353
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)