Deputy Manager - Sales, Delhi/NCR
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Deputy Manager - Sales job in Godrej. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Division:- Godrej Appliances
Designation:- Deputy Manager - Sales(Delhi)
Godrej Appliances is in the business of manufacturing and selling refrigerator, washing machines & air conditioners. The business has also diversified into selling of DVD players & microwave ovens. Godrej, the Most Preferred Brand in refrigerators, enjoys the trust of millions of consumers all over the country.
Market share, Addressability, Reach, Volume & Product Mix related Objectives
- Channel Strategy Development
- Quality of sales-Hygiene (monitoring of outstandings etc.)
- Dealer Management
- Micro marketing initiatives
- Merchandising & Space Management for Key Customers
- Canvasser Management
- Key Accounts Management
Achieving targets related to market share, Addressability, reach, volume etc.
- To develop and manage effectively sales distribution Network to meet business objectives
- Assessment & Appointment of right Dealers & Distributors after thorough screening, Activating low performing Dealers and unlocking certain key counters etc.
- Handling Key Multi brand outlets
- Designing Local Branch Schemes
- Defend brand identity
- Maintain commercial discipline in sales
- Receivables Management
- Overall Hygiene of key customers. - Providing Support for growing and nurturing the business (E.g. below the Line Support, ETDs etc.)
- Merchandising & space management for Key Customers
- Canvasser Management
Essential Qualification: Graduate in any discipline
Preferred Qualification: Post Graduate qualification in Management
Essential Experience: 4 yrs of relevant experience
Preferred Experience: 7 years of relevant work experience
1. Negotiation & influencing skills
2. Analytical abilities
3. Planning & organizing skills
4. Leadership Abilities
5. Team building abilities
1. Cross functional capabilities (esp. Marketing, service & Commercial)
2. Key customer management skills ( Merchandising & space management)
3. Entrepreneurial thinking
Godrej group was established in 1897 by Ardeshir Godrej. It is one of India’s most trusted brand, Godrej enjoys the patronage and trust of over 470 million Indians every single day.
Godrej Industries Limited and Associated Companies (GILAC) are a group of 6 companies within the Godrej Group that are managed and supported through a common corporate center.
Godrej recruit separately for Godrej & Boyce and Godrej Industries Limited & Associate Companies.
Working at Godrej - Why should i Join Godrej?:-
Working at Godrej is all about creating a Brighter Living – for our consumers, for our employees, for our communities, for our partners and for our shareholders. Balancing the needs of all of our stakeholders is a constant juggle, but helping achieve the Brighter Living vision keeps us inspired, energized, motivated and focused.
Address of Godrej:-
Mumbai - 400079, INDIA.
Tel: +91-22-6796 5656 / 5959
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)