Deputy Manager Information Network for Animal Productivity & Health (INAPH) Recruitment, Anand
Here are the details of Deputy Manager Information Network for Animal Productivity & Health (INAPH) Recruitment job in National Dairy Development Board. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Special Recruitment Drive for SC / ST
The incumbent will be responsible to:-
1. Coordinate implementation and smooth functioning of INAPH network across the region.
2. Provide Hardware, Networking and software support to all stake holders in the region.
3. Arrange and facilitate Presentations, System & User training programs.
4. Liaison with different service providers and vendors for maintenance, modification and upgradation of the network.
5. Provide first hand support and resolve technical/management issues with network joining organisations for smooth functioning of the network.
6. System Analysis, Requirement estimation & Testing of the application.
7. Arrange purchase of Hardware/Software required for implementation of the project and their installation at different places.
8. Monitor the progress of data recording in the INAPH application and provide a regular feedback to NDDB, Anand.
9. Assist in preparation of Reports, Documents, Notes and Instruction & Training Manuals.
Qualification and Experience:-
BE/ B Tech in IT/Computer Engineering/Computer Science or MCA with minimum 02 years experience in relevant area. or B.Sc. with PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications) with minimum 05 years experience in relevant field.
Managerial Skills / Attributes Communication, Presentation, Analytical and Leadership.
Pay band: 15600-39100
Grade pay: 5400
About National Dairy Development Board:-
The National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) was founded in 1965 to replace exploitation with empowerment, tradition with modernity, stagnation with growth, transforming dairying into an instrument for the development of India's rural people.
NDDB began its operations with the mission of making dairying a vehicle to a better future for millions of grassroots milk producers. The mission achieved thrust and direction with the launching of "Operation Flood", a programme extending over 26 years and which used World Bank loan to finance India's emergence as the world's largest milk producing nation. Operation Flood's third phase was completed in 1996 and has to its credit a number of significant achievements.
As on March 2009, India's 1,33,349 village dairy cooperatives federated into 177 milk unions and 15 federations procured on an average 25.1 million litres of milk every day. 13.9 million farmers are presently members of village dairy cooperatives.
PB No. 40
Anand - 388 001
Ph:- 91-2692-260148, 260149, 260159, 260160
Fax:- 91-2692-260157, 260165
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)