Dy Manager - Logistics, Mumbai
Here are the details of Dy Manager - Logistics job in Godrej. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Division:- Godrej Process Equipment
Designation:- Dy. Manager - Logistics
Location:- Vikhroli, Mumbai
Godrej Process Equipment is in the business of design, engineering, procurement & fabrication of custom built critical process equipment such as heat exchangers, reactors, columns, fractioning trays & tower internals for some of the core sectors of the global economy like refineries, petrochemicals, fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, manmade fibers, etc.
1. Throughput Contribution
2. Capital Efficiency
3. Operating Expense Control
The incumbent shall be responsible for
1. Finding Safe and Cost effective solutions for Transportation of Heavy Cargo's being manufactured at Process Equipment Division.
2. Gathering & updating market intelligence on Logistics.
3. Vendor Evaluation and Approval.
4. Route Survey's
5. Technical Evaluation of the transportation scheme submitted by the vendor with respect to Safety, 6. Feasibility and Cost Effectiveness.
7. Commercial evaluation of the vendor proposal with respect to Internationally accepted Contract Terms, statutary Requirements, etc.
9. Ensuring that the Transportation is done in a safe and cost effective manner.
10. Interaction with the clients as per the logistics Scheme.
Essential Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering
Preferred Qualification: B.E / B.Tech (Mech / Prod)
Essential Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in logistics
Preferred Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in logistics
1. Knowledge of logistical field operations by trucks / trailors, axles, barges, ships along with statutory, contractual and safety requirements.
2. Knowledge of cranes and lifting tackles.
3. Knowledge of the shipping - operations of the export-import cargo and the processes
4. Ability to read the road maps and acquainted with road route surveys for road and sea-logistical operation of critical cargo's
5. Communication skills
6. Computer Savvy
7. Negotiation Skills
Godrej group was established in 1897 by Ardeshir Godrej. It is one of India’s most trusted brand, Godrej enjoys the patronage and trust of over 470 million Indians every single day.
Godrej Industries Limited and Associated Companies (GILAC) are a group of 6 companies within the Godrej Group that are managed and supported through a common corporate center.
Godrej recruit separately for Godrej & Boyce and Godrej Industries Limited & Associate Companies.
Working at Godrej - Why should i Join Godrej?:-
Working at Godrej is all about creating a Brighter Living – for our consumers, for our employees, for our communities, for our partners and for our shareholders. Balancing the needs of all of our stakeholders is a constant juggle, but helping achieve the Brighter Living vision keeps us inspired, energized, motivated and focused.
Address of Godrej:-
Mumbai - 400079, INDIA.
Tel: +91-22-6796 5656 / 5959
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)