ETL Developer (Datastage, Informatica or Ab-Initio), Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of ETL Developer (Datastage, Informatica or Ab-Initio) job in J.P. Morgan. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Experience:- 3 - 8 Years
Salary:- Rupees 5,00,000 - 10,00,000
Education:- UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization PG - Post Graduation Not Required
Industry Type:- Banking/Financial Services/Broking
Role:- Datawarehousing Technician
Functional Area:- DBA, Datawarehousing
Posted Date:- 21 Apr 2011
ETL/Datastage Developer (502 Level)/Senior ETL/DataStage Developer (601 Level)
Looking for ETL Developers...any ETL tool (Informatica, Ab-Initio etc.) is fine, but Datastage is pref.
• Design, build, test and implement high quality solutions that meet requirements and solve business problems. (Primarily this group supports new development)
• Take ownership and accountability for deliverables in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Proactively participate in design and review activities.
• Ensure proper structure and adherence to coding standards, best practices, and IT Risk & Security standards
• Help to develop, maintain and communicate best practices and standards for development within the team.
• Good Communication Skills
• 3- 4+years of experience with applications development utilizing the following Datastage Parallel Edition (7.5/8.1)ETL tool. (Informatica, Ab-Initio etc.)
• Good Knowledge of SQL and Oracle Database.
• Knowledge of UNIX.
• Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
• Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
• Good experience with change management, implementation planning and release management.
• Excellent interpersonal, program implementation, written and verbal communication, negotiation, problem-solving and analytical skills
• Knowledge & expertise with data in Enterprise Data Warehouse
About J.P. Morgan:-
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients' interests first.
Working at J.P. Morgan - Why should i Join J.P. Morgan?
J.P. Morgan is a leader in asset management, investment banking, private banking, treasury and securities services, and commercial banking. J.P. Morgan broad global platform and strength enable us to create long-lasting value for clients.
Address of JPMorgan:-
JPMorgan India Private Limited
Mafatlal Centre 400021,
Mumbai - 022 2285566
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)