Here are the details of Elitmus Sample Papers III job in eLitmus. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Elitmus Sample Papers with Answers, Solutions, Elitmus Question Papers, Sample Papers of Elitmus.
Elitmus Sample Papers III:-
1. What least number must be subtracted from each of the numbers 17, 17, 34, 42 so that the ratio of first two is the same as the ratio of the next two?
(A) 0 (zero) (B) 1 (C) 2 (D) 7
2. A circular road runs around a circular garden. If the sum of the circumferences of the inner and outer circles is 88 metres and the radius of the inner circle is one-third of the outer circle, then the width of the road is :
(A) 4 metres (B) 5 metres
(C) 6 metres (D) 7 metres
3. A city has a population of 3,00,000 out of which 1,80,000 are males. 50% of the population is literate. If 70% of the males are literate, the number of literate females is :
(A) 20,000 (B) 24,000
(C) 30,000 (D) 34,000
4. The cost price of an article is Rs. 100. To gain 50% after allowing a 50% discount, the market price of the article is :
(A) Rs. 200 (B) Rs. 400
(C) Rs. 350 (D) Rs. 300
5. In three annual examinations, of which the aggregate marks of each was 500, a student secured average marks 45% and 55% in the first and the second yearly examinations respectively. To secure 60% average total marks, it is necessary for him in third yearly examination to secure marks :
(A) 300 (B) 350
(C) 400 (D) 450
6. If RUNNER is coded by SUMMER, the code for WINTER will be :
(A) XIMSER (B) VINTER
(C) SINVER (D) VIOUER
7. P is 300 kms eastward of O and Q is 400 kms north of O. R is exactly in the middle of Q and P. The distance between Q and R is :
(A) 300 kms (B) 350 kms
(C) 250 kms (D) 250v2 kms
8. A man borrows Rs. 1200.00 from a bank for a period of 3 months. He finds that he has to repay Rs. 1236.00. The bank rate of interest is:
(A) 3% (B) 6%
(C) 12% (D) 24%
9. In climbing a round pole of 80 metres height, a monkey climbs 5 metres in a minute and slips 2 metres in the alternate minute. To get to the top of the pole, the monkey would take :
(A) 51 minutes (B) 54 minutes
(C) 58 minutes (D) 61 minutes
10. A man travels by a car for 3 days. He traveled 10 hours each day. He drove on the first day at 45 km/hr, second day at 40 km/hr and third day at 20 km/hr. His average speed was :
(A) 30 km/hr (B) 35 km/hr
(C) 38 km/hr (D) 40 km/hr
11. Forty three persons went to a canteen which sold cold drink ‘Maaza’ and ‘Pepsi’. If 18 persons took Maaza only, 8 took Pepsi only and 5 took nothing, find how many took both the drinks :
(A) 35 (B) 21
(C) 12 (D) 26
12. A man works for 2 days and then rests for one day, then works for 2 days and rests for one day and so on. For everyday he works, he earns Rs. 100. How much will he earn from Monday to Saturday?
(A) Rs. 200 (B) Rs. 300
(C) Rs. 400 (D) Rs. 500
13. A rectangular plot of lawn of length and width respectively x and y metres is surrounded by a pathway of 2 metres width. The total area of pathway is :
(A) 2x + 2y + 4 (B) 2x + 2y + 8
(C) 4x + 4y + 8 (D) 4x + 4y + 16
eLitmus is a first-of-its-kind service in the world. Since it was launched in 2005, eLitmus has been redefining how fresher and entry-level recruitment is done in India. Our proprietary pH Test evaluates job seekers based on a variety of parameters, and grades them nationwide using an advanced statistical model, resulting in a pH Score for each candidate. An extensive range of online tools that we provide help recruiters to easily screen and select candidates based on this and dozens of other parameters.
With over four lakh engineers alone graduating every year from colleges spread across the length and breadth of the country, and over four thousand software companies vying for them, the logistics of entry-level recruitment in India are daunting, to say the least - both for recruiters and job-seekers. By all accounts, this challenge is only going to get more acute in the coming years, as the workforce in the knowledge industries expands to several times its current figure.
eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited
#257, 2nd Floor, 9th 'A' Main,
IIIrd Block, Jayanagar,
(Behind corporation bank),
Bangalore - 560 011
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)