Here are the details of Engineer / Senior Engineer job in PRDC. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Qualification: BE(EEE) + MBA (Marketing) preferable
Experience: 3 – 5 years preferably from Power systems domain, Power consulting
Number of Positions: 2 – 3
Work location: Bangalore
• Business Development and Pre-Sales activities for the PRDC products/Services/new avenues
• Managing and coordinating the team of BD engineer’s, Dealers/Vendors in a particular/allocated area with in India.
• Market research resulting in Market Strategy, plan to beat the competition and achieve the set sales target in the allocated region.
• Preparing complete product/techno commercial collaterals/Proposals/Offers in co-ordination with PRDC Head office, Bangalore.
• Experience in handling offline Tenders / Online Tenders
• Excellent presentation, communication and inter-personal skills / Good negotiation skills
• Attending meetings of Techno-commercial nature
• Attending pre-bid, tender opening and similar meetings
• Order booking, monitoring, tracking and Execution
• Finding new customers / Exploring new Markets and Retaining existing customer & Developing customer base
• Convincing the customer technically & commercially on signing annual support contract.
• Devising, Coordinating and organizing sales promotion and branding activities through Road shows, Banners, campaigns, hoardings, seminars, conferences, workshops, instituting awards (for company employees and customers), innovative scheme for promotion of product sales and usage etc.
• Keep an eye on the current affairs of the industry and tech fairs / exhibition
• Evaluate the benefits of participation in the international tech fairs / exhibition and recommend the managements for consideration.
• Identify potential dealers for the company’s product / services outside India and global market.
• Providing leads whenever possible to the other department
• Preparation of weekly / monthly / quarterly / annual MIS/status reports
• Sharing the responsibility within the team and Head for the business development.
• Coordinating between customer, our engineers and dealers in all matters (demo, sales, support, payment collection, problem / conflict resolution) Sales / Market forecast
• Liasioning work with Utilities, Electricity boards and other industries in the designated area.
Power Research and Development Consultants Pvt. Ltd - PRDC is a dynamic and strategic organization having multidisciplinary experience in providing lucid solutions. PRDC's strong and self-motivated team comprises of highly qualified technocrats with doctorates and techies from prestigious institutions across the nation. Research minded, solution oriented, quality driven and dedicated people with abundance experience are the motivation behind satisfying the customer expectations.
PRDC owns several products used by many power utility companies including many state electricity boards and academic institutions across the country. All the products were indigenously designed and developed by PRDC. The most prominent products are MiPower, PowerDSM, MiPADAM, PowerEMS, SCADA-EMS and GIS-MiPower for power utilities. PRDC is specialized in developing custom solutions for automation & simulation of manufacturing process. It has developed custom applications for the requirements of Maruthi Udyog Limited (India's leading Car manufacturer), Hero Honda Motors Limited (India's largest bike manufacturer), Bradma of India Ltd. (Leading Automation product suppliers), TISCO, CPRI, etc. PRDC is also involved in the development of real-time embedded systems. It has lent its services to ALIND and Prok Devices Pvt. Ltd. Microprocessor based distance relay involving DSP was developed for ALIND. Overcurrent & Earth fault Relay (OCEF Relay) was developed indigenously right from preliminary design to prototype and the total technology is transferred to Prok Devices Pvt. Ltd.
Working at PRDC - Why should i join PRDC?:-
Work culture at PRDC has no hard and fast rule on a coarser view. It is simple and straight. PRDC strongly encourages its engineers to think innovatively and come up with new ideas to do things the better way. Anything and everything that comes to the notice of the manager that is found to improve work environment or productivity is taken positively to the meeting with top management and is implemented quickly. PRDC believes that the experience and feeling of successfully achieving and exceeding the set goal/s is second to none. This attitude is, encouraged, nurtured and cherished. On the whole, working at PRDC would be great fun with no fuss. Everyone is free to talk to anyone they wish. If an office assistant or any new joined engineer wishes to talk to the Department head or VP or Director or even the Managing Director, he / she is free to do so. Every engineer at PRDC would dream about the dawn he / she would return to the office for spanking new day.
Address of PRDC:-
Power Research & Development Consultants Pvt. Ltd.- PRDC
# 5, 11th Cross, II Stage, West of Chord Road
Bangalore - 560 086. INDIA
Tel : +91 – (0)80 4245-5555 / 2319-2209
Fax : +91 – (0)80 4245-5556 / 2319-2210
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)