Here are the details of Engineer Electrical job in Fluor. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
• Design and engineering of High Voltage Systems/ Switchyards/ Distribution Systems in compliance with international codes and standards, project specifications & general specifications prevalent in Oil & Gas, Chemicals & other associated industries.
• Preparation of electrical load list, SLDs, substation layout, various schematic, wiring and interconnection schemes.
• Procurement of electrical equipment, including preparation/review of datasheets, requisitions, carrying out technical bid evaluations, review of vendor documents, expediting.
• Good knowledge of major industry Codes and Standards (e.g., API, ISA, IEC, IEEE, etc.)
• Inspection of major electrical equipments/ FAT/ SAT and erection / commissioning supervision.
• Software skills for systems design and calculations. (ETAP, SKM etc.)
• Involvement in work planning and Scheduling Activities, documents checking & auditing.
Job Requirements:- B Tech / B.E. with 1-8+ years experience in a Consulting / Engineering (EPC environment) pertaining to Hydrocarbon / Petro-chemical / Oil & Gas sectors.
Fluor India as been operating since 1995 in India, combining global strength with local focus for clients in India and around the world.
Fluor is one of the world’s leading publicly traded engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance, and project management companies. Fluor helps clients safeguard the environment, conserve energy, protect lives, and strengthen communities in India and around the world.
Why Fluor - Why should i join Fluor?:-
Fluor is for those ready to tackle the big jobs. Engineers, Project Managers, Designers and other engineering, procurement and construction professionals ready for a challenge work at Fluor on a thousand demanding projects every year.
Fluor delivers some of the most challenging and complex projects for businesses and governments around the world. With over 1,000 projects annually, serving more than 600 clients in 66 countries, enormous skills and capabilities are required.
Fluor Daniel India Pvt. Ltd.
10th Floor, Building 10, Tower C
DLF Cyber City, Phase II
Gurgaon - 122002
Tel: +91 124 4570700
Fax: +91 124 4263269
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)