Engineer Manager (VP Level) , Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Engineer Manager (VP Level) job in J.P. Morgan. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Experience:- 12 - 20 Years
Salary:- Rupees 20,00,000 - 27,50,000
Education:- UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization
Industry Type:- Banking/Financial Services/Broking
Role:- Network Admin
Functional Area:- Network Administration, Security
Posted Date:- 21 Apr 2011
• Must possess in-depth knowledge of Network Architecture and Management as well as UNIX, Linux, and Wintel Systems Administration, along with the support of third party applications associated with these systems.
• Good working knowledge of SAN-based Storage systems as well as Storage Administration practices and methodologies.
• Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities and to manage multiple assignments with challenging/conflicting deadlines.
• Ability to set and meet timelines or be able to negotiate schedule changes in response to project demands.
• Strong understanding of Change, Release, Incident, & Problem Management.
• Work with other business leads to define standards, leverage knowledge and implement best practices.
• Manage enterprise environments in accordance with all established Security and Risk Management practices.
• Experience in identification and resolution of technical problems in a professional environment.
• Possesses excellent command of business knowledge.
• Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills are required.
• Attention to detail and mental concentration are necessary for accurately performing tasks and tolerating frequent interruptions.
About J.P. Morgan:-
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients' interests first.
Working at J.P. Morgan - Why should i Join J.P. Morgan?
J.P. Morgan is a leader in asset management, investment banking, private banking, treasury and securities services, and commercial banking. J.P. Morgan broad global platform and strength enable us to create long-lasting value for clients.
Address of JPMorgan:-
JPMorgan India Private Limited
Mafatlal Centre 400021,
Mumbai - 022 2285566
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)