Engineer Technologist - ASE - EMST , Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Engineer Technologist - ASE - EMST job in GE- General Electric. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Career Level: Experienced
Function Segment: Product Design and Development
Relocation Assistance:- Yes
Role Summary/Purpose:- The role of a Instrumentation Engineer is to perform detail engineering activities with excellent quality & on time schedule.
Essential Responsibilities:- Develop requisition engineering activities relevant to turbines and compressors instrumentation, including instrument selection and sizing.
* Instrumentation definition and selection according to Customer specs and GE design standards.
* Issue and manage Field Instrumentation documentation.
* To build rapport with all involved Engineering Streams, Sourcing and Field Service functions in GE O&G.
* Detail review of vendor/supplier drawings and documents
* Electrical & Pneumatic Hook up diagrams, Outline drawing and wiring diagram preparation.
* Attend technical meetings with Customers and suppliers, provide support to Testing department.
* Maintain quality, standardization and e-engineering initiatives.
* Involve in development of P&IDs, specifications, datasheets, Instrument Index using INTools / AVEVA instrumentation.
Bachelors or Masters degree in Instrumentation Engineering
* 3 to 5 Yrs of experience in engineering function for process or plant systems
* Deep multidisciplinary experience
* Ability to understand and implement design standards and configuration
*Ability to work in a global environment* Fluency in English
Good Oil & Gas accessories knowledge
* Knowledge of Turbo machinery
* Excellent presentation skills
* Green Belt Certification (internal only)
* Design for Six Sigma training (internal only)
* Good knowledge of Process Instrumentation & Control logics
* Good knowledge of INTools software (INTERGRAPH product), ACAD.
About GE- General Electric:-
GE’s presence in India dates back to 1902 when GE installed India’s first hydro power plant in the country. GE’s story is one of technology and innovation in India, for India. GE has been a long-term local player in transportation, energy, healthcare and financial services. The company has a significant footprint across key locations in the country with technology centers at Hyderabad and Bangalore.
GE employs over 13, 000 people in India. It exports over $1 billion in products and services.
Why GE - Why Should i join GE?:-
GE’s innovative technologies span industries as broadly as they do countries, from nanotechnology, molecular imaging, and photonics to large scale industrial turbines. But that’s just the beginning. Our businesses are also creating the future of healthcare, entertainment, finance, energy, communications and more.
GE offers a range of leadership programs and positions that can help you make the most of your education. GE's leadership development programs allow you to advance your career rapidly while working on important projects and building leadership skills for your future. Internships and co-ops are a great way to get your foot in the door at one of the world’s most respected companies, giving you valuable leadership experience and important networking opportunities that can help in a competitive job market.
Address of GE- General Electric
GE India Technology Centre Pvt. Ltd.
Plot #122, Export Promotion Industrial Park
Phase 2, Hoodi Village, Whitefield Road
Bangalore- 560 066, India
Tel: +91 (80) 4012 1000
Fax: +91 (80) 2841 2111
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)