Executive - Finance Operations, Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Executive - Finance Operations job in HSBC. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
* Acquire and update knowledge on procedures related to relevant processes
* Process work as requested by line management/ customers
* Ensure that work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards
* Produce accurate MI as required
* Participate in development of cohesive teams
* Foster development of co-workers
* Contribute to the creation of a supportive work environment driven by people centric values
* Build professional relationships with colleagues in other areas
* Delight internal and external customers
* Exhibit ownership of the business
* To maintain HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
* To implement the Group Compliance Policy as applicable to your role in conjunction with the site specific Compliance policy
* To continually re-assess the operational risks inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures, management restructures, and the impact of new technology in conjunction with the donor Group companies.
* Graduate in Commerce with CA(Inter) / ICWA(Inter) qualification. Graduates in Commerce with 6 to 12 months relevant experience may also be considered
* Relevant experience refers to experience in Product Control or treasury environment
* Basic Knowledge of Accounts & Finance and affinity for numbers
* Advanced level knowledge of MS Excel (exposure to databases would be an added advantage)
* Knowledge of Derivative products (Fx, futures, options, swaps etc)
* Knowledge of VB, Macros, pivot tables, data validation etc.
* Ability to understand and speak English fluently
* Ability to write business letters and reports
* Good conversational/ telephone skills (process specific)
* Ability to learn quickly and transfer knowledge appropriately
* Ability to understand and interpret numeric data
* Flexibility to work in shifts
* Ability to build rapport with and relate to a wider range of people
* Committed to equal employment opportunities
* Ability to maintain focus while working with voluminous data/complexed processes.
* Ability to multi task
Business Area/Department:- Global Finance Operations
Academic Qualifications:- Fresh Graduate in Commerce with CA(Inter) / ICWA(Inter) qualification. Graduates in Commerce with 6 to 12 months relevant experience may also be considered
Years of Experience:- Graduates in Commerce with 6 to 12 months relevant experience may also be considered
Type of Experience:- Graduates in Commerce with 6 to 12 months relevant experience may also be considered
Work Timings/Shift Type:- Day
Type of Opening:- Full Time
Location:- Gurgaon, India
HSBC's origins in India date back to 1853, when the Mercantile Bank of India was established in Mumbai. The Bank has since, steadily grown in reach and service offerings, keeping pace with the evolving banking and financial needs of its customers.
In India, the Bank offers a comprehensive suite of world-class products and services to its corporate and commercial banking clients as also to a fast growing personal banking customer base. HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services: personal financial services; commercial banking; corporate, investment banking and markets; private banking; trade services; cash management; insurance; consumer and business finance; pension and investment fund management; trustee services; and securities and custody service.
Working at HSBC - Why should i Join HSBC?:-
HSBC maintains a dynamic international character coupled with a strong local presence in each territory. In fact you will find that HSBC got local people in more countries than any other bank.
HSBC also recognises the importance of ethical business values, creativity and diversity in a workplace and is an equal opportunity organisation. Innovations and ideas are shared throughout the HSBC network between our people, so that every customer of HSBC benefits. You may think of it as local knowledge that happens to span the globe.
Address of HSBC:-
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Private Banking Department
M G Road
Mumbai 400 001
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)