Executive IP L2 Support , Pune
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Executive IP L2 Support job in Tata Communications. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Position:- Executive IP L2 Support
Work Location:- Pune
Date Posted :- Friday, January 07, 2011
* Works on cross functional domains like IP, IPSEC, Ethernet and VoIP and supports high touch services like TelePresence which needs experts of IP and VoIP world.
* Handle Network (Level-2) technical support activities
* Managing and troubleshooting multiple IP based services like TelePresence, IPSEC etc
* Work closely with (and eventually work on) Voice over IP service as well (TelePresence)
* Support L3 teams in high end troubleshooting
* Handle customer and technical escalation for the service
* Maintain service level as per the commitments
* Work with vendor on support issues
* Keywords: IP protocols,IPSEC, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, CCNP
* Strong Working Knowledge on IP protocols: IPSEC, BGP, OSPF, MPLS
* Having Good knowledge on IP addressing / routing / switching concepts.
* CCNP certification Preferred (must for E2)
* Work experience in telecom service provider/vendor would be an added advantage.
* Industry acclaimed certification in IP is desired such as CCNP.
* Good Knowledge on QoS.
* Skills with SIP / H.323 / ISDN protocol would be added advantage
* Exposure on Cisco platform.
* Exposure to ticketing tools like Remedy, CSC.
* Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong Customer handling Skills and able to withstand and handle critical situation under pressure
* Willing to work in 24x7 environment on Shift
* Should be able to improve process efficiency
* Should be willing to accept challenges and highly dynamic in nature
* Good aptitude to learn new technology
* Should be an excellent team player
* 3+ years
* Experience in supporting large multi-site networking environment on IP solutions.
* Candidate would be responsible to maintain the Up time commitment to the customer and platform with strong ability in resolving customer issues.
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication preferred
About Tata Communications:-
Tata Communications is a leading global provider of a new world of communications. With a leadership position in emerging markets, Tata Communications leverages its advanced solutions capabilities and domain expertise across its global and pan-India network to deliver managed solutions to multi-national enterprises, service providers and Indian consumers.
The Tata Global Network includes one of the most advanced and largest submarine cable networks, a Tier-1 IP network, with connectivity to more than 200 countries across 400 PoPs, and nearly 1 million square feet of data center and colocation space worldwide.
Working at Tata Communications- Why Should i Join Tata Communications?:-
Tata Communications provides a myriad of opportunities – from in-house learning and training programs, to a dynamic and diverse work environment, a pool of industry experts, and rich stepping stones of career development.
Build the leadership and skills for success in the telecommunications sector.
Address of Tata Communications:-
PLot No C -21 and C 36
Bandra Kurla Complex
Tel:- + 91 -22 66578765
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)