Finance Executive - MI Reporting, Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Finance Executive - MI Reporting job in HSBC. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
These processes involve collection, analysis, summarization and presentation of the financial and operational metrics of a business with the objective of enabling business decisioning, financial statement analysis, profitability analysis, regulatory and external disclosures, 'identification of balance sheet risk and exposure control. This role also play an advisory role on key strategic business or organizational initiatives and changes in external and internal financial statements, cost saves, project management etc. These roles are also involved in Preparation and consolidation of financial and regulatory reporting as per USGAAP. Professionals are also required to provide analysis around compliance to various GAAP pronouncements, analysis of external disclosures in the Annual Report and various regulatory filings.
* Sound Accounting Knowledge
* Exposure to multiple systems and database handling
* Ability to understand numbers and their impact drive and achieve accuracies across report deliveries.
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel ,Access, PowerPoint and Word)
* Excellent Communication skills – Both verbal and written
* Good analytical skills , an eye for detail and a drive for quality ,statistical skills to study trends, understand and to interpret Numeric information.
* Knowledge of, and experience in planning and organizing techniques as well as in problem solving techniques
* Flexibility to work in accordance with Business requirements
* Ability to build rapport with and relate to a wide range of people
* Should be open to shifts and willing to work overtime as per the process requirements. Prior experience in Finance Systems / Finance Operations area would be preferred.
* Co-ordination with different business area and across business entities – strong inter personal skills
* Good Analytical Skills Maintain HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
Business Area/Department:- Global Finance Operations
Academic Qualifications:- CA /CPA with 1+ years of post qualification experience in Finance and Accounting.
Years of Experience:- 1+ years of working experience desired
Type of Experience:- 1+ years of post qualification experience in Finance and Accounting.
Work Timings/Shift Type:- Flexible
Type of Opening:- Full Time
Location:- Gurgaon, India
HSBC's origins in India date back to 1853, when the Mercantile Bank of India was established in Mumbai. The Bank has since, steadily grown in reach and service offerings, keeping pace with the evolving banking and financial needs of its customers.
In India, the Bank offers a comprehensive suite of world-class products and services to its corporate and commercial banking clients as also to a fast growing personal banking customer base. HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services: personal financial services; commercial banking; corporate, investment banking and markets; private banking; trade services; cash management; insurance; consumer and business finance; pension and investment fund management; trustee services; and securities and custody service.
Working at HSBC - Why should i Join HSBC?:-
HSBC maintains a dynamic international character coupled with a strong local presence in each territory. In fact you will find that HSBC got local people in more countries than any other bank.
HSBC also recognises the importance of ethical business values, creativity and diversity in a workplace and is an equal opportunity organisation. Innovations and ideas are shared throughout the HSBC network between our people, so that every customer of HSBC benefits. You may think of it as local knowledge that happens to span the globe.
Address of HSBC:-
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Private Banking Department
M G Road
Mumbai 400 001
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)