Here are the details of Financial Accountant- Google- Hyderabad job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
You are a well-rounded top performer and will be a key contributor in a high-energy growth environment. You have a proven track record in global, high tech companies and the desire to excel in everything you do. Your work history should demonstrate job stability with increasing levels of responsibility.
* Provide technical guidance on taxation and accounting operations for India and JAPAC region
* Coordinate with internal business partners and external business process owners on a monthly basis including taxation, accounting research, contract review, accounting memo documentation and accounting entry review.
* Interact with tax consultants and external auditors as required for questions that arise in area of responsibility, and perform or review monthly balance sheet account reconciliations for assigned areas of responsibility.
* Participate in Monthly Close presentation to Finance Executives and work with the Local and Regional Controller on adhoc projects as needed.
* Chartered Accountant with strong academic record
* Big Four trained with at least 5 years of experience, with some experience in a multinational, high tech environment.
* Experience with management of compliance requirements for entities in multiple jurisdictions
* Ability to multi-task to get the job done
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
* Ability to work independently as well as being team oriented.
* Attention to detail, proactive, organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)