Foreign Exchange Services Analyst, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Foreign Exchange Services Analyst job in ING Vysya Bank. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Location of Posting : Bangalore
Required Qualification : Graduates/Post Graduates
Required Skills & Experience: Preferably 3 – 4 years from any Banking industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
EXPECTED END RESULTS
To achieve the Revenue numbers as per plan
Analytics for FES Business
· To write and implement start up client acquisition program for sale channel.
· To put in place country wide client data base for all products, segments and geographies with opportunity and potential metrics leading to detailed budget making process .
· To build extensive cross- selling programs with all stake holders.
· To formulate and implement detailed client retention programs.
· To identify new business segments and sales strategy unique to those with cost / benefit analysis.
· To conceive and organize various promotional campaigns specific to products / segments.
· To conceptualize and implement loyalty programs.
· To create and set up Analytics for FES.
ING Vysya Bank Ltd was established in 1930 in Bangalore. It is a premier bank in the Indian Private Sector and a global financial powerhouse, ING of Dutch origin, during Oct 2002.
n 1980, the Bank completed fifty years of service to the nation and post 1985; the Bank made rapid strides to reach the coveted position of being the number one private sector bank. In 1990, the bank completed its Diamond Jubilee year. At the Diamond Jubilee Celebrations, the then Finance Minister Prof. Madhu Dandavate, had termed the performance of the bank ‘Stupendous’. The 75th anniversary, the Platinum Jubilee of the bank was celebrated during 2005.
ING Vysya Bank
60, Subbarama Chetty Road,
Ph:- 080 26626980
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)