Front Office Manager, Delhi/NCR
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Front Office Manager job in Taj Hotels. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Work Location:- Across India
Date Posted:- Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Last Date of Application:- Friday, December 31, 2010
- Forecast trends in occupancy, budget for room sales, average rate and other revenue.
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve a larger market share and attract new segments.
- Create a work environment that is high in employee morale and provides constant learning & development and use the feedback from ESS to draw an action plan.
- Develop systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
- Recruitment and Performance Appraisal/ Management of the staff in the department.
- Develop & Implement the annual plan using the TBEM framework, linking the department's objectives to the unit's overall strategy.
- Develop and implement strategies for optimization of sale of rooms inventory and maximization of Average room rate.
- Monitor daily performance and manage revenue through revenue and yield management techniques.
- Ensure through regular monitoring of GSTS and constant guest feedback, prompt, efficient and accurate service to all guests.
- Manage the Guest History System and effectively use the guest profiles
- Review the monthly business reports and analyze market and occupancy trends
- Monitor the business of competition hotels in terms of new accounts and rates.
- Ensure that all the operational standards set for all the equipments & processes are followed.
- Work in association with the Exec Housekeeper for effective rooms management.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing department in the area of promotions, special packages, corporate discounts, new accounts etc.
- Develop departmental trainers in association with the training department & oversee all the training activities within the department.
- Maintain regular contacts with corporate and individual customers, and build strong relationships with them.
- Stay informed about local, national and international best practices/trends in accommodations management.
- Identify key communities, plan various initiatives and co-ordinate the support activities.
- Thorough knowledge of Accommodation management, Revenue management, GDS and other reservation systems.
- Basics of Accounting and Financial Management
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Micros and Fidelio (or any other property/ point of sale systems)
- Room Pricing & Selling techniques
Graduate/Diploma in Hotel Management:-
- Progression through various positions Front Office in various sections
- Handling reservations and group bookings
- Implementing various systems in the Front Office operations
About Taj Hotels:-
The Taj is a brand that combines a rich legacy of carefully nurtured values steeped in a culture of excellence with opportunities for participating in new vistas of the Company growth. The main success factor for the Company’s growth, are the Taj employees and talent selected for this exciting journey. The Taj considers its employees among its most important stakeholders in taking it to new pinnacles of service standards and guest delight.
Working at Taj Hotels- Why Should i Join Taj Hotels?
A career in the hospitality industry offers an opportunity to sharpen the saw of one’s own emotional quotient. The Taj compounds this advantage because of the diversity of its products, properties and people. The Taj nurtures a service mentality that demands an attitude of being quick and agile in terms of response time, attention to detail, operational excellence, postponing gratification to ensure that the guest is delighted at all times and developing one’s social radar through networking skills. The Taj provides its employees space and elbow room for exploring opportunities to emerge as career leaders in a supportive environment through a high potential program in which every executive has a chance to participate. The safe environment of the Taj encourages its employees to be outspoken, to grow in self-confidence and this self-development journey which accompanies a career in the Taj become a self fulfilling prophecy for success and excellence.
At the Taj, every employee is an ambassador of the culture and spirit of the Taj. The Taj ‘magic’ is all about passion in what one is doing, the pursuit of excellence, feeling included, warmth and the highest levels of service standards with a relentless and untiring obsession about delighting the guest. This spirit that rings through the heart of every Taj employee makes the difference between a job in any hospitality company and career with the Taj.
Address of Taj Hotels:-
Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces
15/17 N.F. Road
Mumbai 400 001
Tel: (91-22) 6665 1000
Fax: (91-22) 2284 6680 / 83
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)