GCC Engineer, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of GCC Engineer job in HP. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
· Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design. Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions. Understands a broad spectrum of HP technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
· Often leads small to medium technical projects. Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives. Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate.
· Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment. Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
· Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
· Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.
· Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding value. Demonstrates execution of the HP strategy.
· Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learning's are documented and shared. Role models Focuses on single customer. Solves diverse and complex. May lead a project team.
Education and Experience Required:
5+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total).
Knowledge and Skills Required:-
· Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise. Has led small team in delivery of a specific deliverable.
· Has mastered at least one technical discipline with strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas. Possesses advanced level of business, technical, or functional knowledge.
· Has ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products. Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem.
· Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence. Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing.
· Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical interchange meetings with clients on small to medium sized engagements.
· Owns and produces customer documentation. Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form. Ability to write relevant components of a proposal document (e.g. answer specific RFP questions). Ability to translate verbal requirements from face to face client meetings into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals.
· Able to discuss (within own area of expertise) requirements with a customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate. From the requirements, able to develop a high level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver. Able to advise the engagement owner about the risks associated with this work package.
· Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery.
Job - Services
Primary Location - India-Bangalore
Schedule - Full-time
Job Type- Experienced
Shift - Day Job
Travel - No
HP was founded in 1939. It is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP
HP provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world's most powerful supercomputer installations. It offers wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps us match the right products, services and solutions to our customers' specific needs.
Working at HP - Why should i Join HP?
HP India want you to explore your career options—and with a company of our global scope, you’ll always have plenty. HP recognises the fire in employees and believes that extraordinary efforts deserve their rewards. That’s why we have special Rewards & Recognition Programmes, including Cash Awards to recognise exceptional contributors.
HP Labs, one of the world's leading industrial research centers, is seeking talented researchers for positions in its laboratories. The lab attracts top graduates from around the world looking for a chance to work on problems that have real impact.
Address of HP:-
Hewlett-Packard India Sales Pvt.Ltd
24, Salarpuria Arena
Bangalore - 560 030
Phone: (080) 2563 3555
Fax: (080) 2563 3222
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)