General Manager (Marketing) Recruitment, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of General Manager (Marketing) Recruitment job in HAL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
No of Post:- 1 (UR)
· Explore business opportunities compatible with existing facilities/ capabilities of the organization
· Explore possibility of setting up off-shore centers for exploiting/ tapping the market in design/ software packages
· Identify opportunities/ need for upgrading technology/ processes in keeping with global Industry trends
· Liaise with customers and market HAL’s capabilities to establish HAL as a dependable supplier
· Continuously analyze the feasibility of augmenting existing processes and investments to meet customer requirements
· Coordinate with different departments to ensure adherence to delivery schedule
· Liaise with divisions for data on capability/ facilities to explore sub-contracting requirements
· Evaluate RFPs/ RFQs and provide inputs on preparation of proposals on exports
· Provide support to divisions for preparation of cost effective and commercially viable business proposals
· Ensure minimization of non-recurring expenses through sharing of Investments for similar programs
· Review performance of subordinates, ensure motivation and retention
· Identify oppurtunities for development of local industry in terms of assisting the Company to execute Offset packages
· Formulate feasible credit packages to promote HAL products in developing Nations
He will possess a Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/ Aeronautical / Electrical / Electronics) with an MBA in (Marketing)( 2 years Full time Course). He should possess 21 years of PostProfessional Qualification experience preferably in the areas of Export Marketing or othersimilar areas. The candidate should have preferably worked in a company having more thanturnover of 1 Billion $ US.Preferably: 2-10 years in Operational band, 11-15 years in Managerial Band and 15+ years inBusiness / Strategic Band
Reporting to:- Director (Corporate Planning & Marketing), HAL Corporate Office.
Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka.
Eligible candidates may submit their applications in A-4 size paper strictly in the prescribed format available in the notification along with a self-attested recent Passport Size Photograph and challan of HAL copy with super scribing on the envelope the title of the post applied for must be sent to the Chief Manager (HR), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Corporate Office, 15/1, Cubbon Road, Bangalore-560 001 on or before 17-11-2012.
View More Details.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) came into existence on 1st October 1964. The Company was formed by the merger of Hindustan Aircraft Limited with Aeronautics India Limited and Aircraft Manufacturing Depot, Kanpur.
The Company traces its roots to the pioneering efforts of an industrialist with extraordinary vision, the late Seth Walchand Hirachand, who set up Hindustan Aircraft Limited at Bangalore in association with the erstwhile princely State of Mysore in December 1940. The Government of India became a shareholder in March 1941 and took over the Management in 1942.
Today, HAL has 19 Production Units and 10 Research and Design Centres in 8 locations in India. The Company has an impressive product track record - 15 types of aircrafts/Helicopters manufactured with in-house R & D and 14 types produced under license. HAL has manufactured over 3646 Aircrafts/Helicopters , 4096 engines and overhauled over 9447 aircraft and 29886 engines.
Address of HAL:-
HAL Corporate Office
15/1 Cubbon Road
Bangalore 560 001, India
Tel:- 91 - 80 - 22320701, 22320903, 22320376
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)