Here are the details of Graphics Analyst Senior Analyst job in KPMG. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization PG - Post Graduation Not Required
Industry Type: Accounting/Finance
Role: Graphic Designer
Functional Area: Web, Graphic Design, Visualiser
Posted Date: 23 Mar 2011
Recruitment drive to happen in CHENNAI for this role. Candidates ready to relocate to Delhi should only apply.
- 2-3 years of experience working in a presentation graphics department.
- Advanced technical skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Acrobat.
- Confident working with CD/DVD creation, document scanning and OCR and PDF creation, manipulation and security.
- A good understanding of the role of a brand within an organisation is required and the importance of consistent corporate identity and communications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, working with staff at all levels. Good project/time management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with high attention to detail.
- Flexibility to meet client and project team demands in order to produce the required output including remote working, client site work, weekend or after-hours work.
- Educated to 1st Degree level
- To assist onshore client facing staff to provide documents with embedded graphics and graphs by converting hand drawn or conceptual ideas into finished documents using PowerPoint, Excel or Word
- To create and enhance the standard of client communication and material through professional application of the KPMG corporate style as per specification, and within agreed time periods.
- To assist project teams and clients with non-standard corporate style e.g. custom template design and construction for client documents or projects.
- To identify and initiate improvements to the design and execution of presentation graphics material.
- The creation, layout and processing or amendment of company reports, documents, screen presentations, and other formats as required, to the KPMG corporate style and best practice.
- Identification and initiation of improvements to the design and execution of engagement graphics material.
KPMG was established in India in September 1993, and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. The firm operates from its offices in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad , Kochi and Chandigarh, and offers its clients a full range of services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory.
KPMG in India is one of the leading providers of risk, financial and business advisory, internal audit, corporate governance, and tax and regulatory services. With a global approach to service delivery, KPMG responds to clients' complex business challenges with a broad range of services across industry sectors and national boundaries.
Working at KPMG - Why should i join KPMG:-
At KPMG in India, you will find challenging opportunities in an environment that recognizes and rewards exceptional performance. KPMG seek experienced individuals capable of delivering a wide range of value-added services to our clients around the world, while helping them to confront today's critical issues head on. KPMG in India is a part of a global network of professional services firms, with a consistent standard of service delivery and commitment to quality.
KPMG in India is a vibrant and dynamic organization, which thrives on working hard but also helps ensure that there are ample opportunities for our people to enjoy themselves in the process. The entire firm involves itself in a variety of activities including sports, community and social events and this is apparent when you join us.
Address of KPMG:-
Maruthi Info-Tech Centre
11-12/1, Inner Ring Road
Bangalore 560 071
Phone: +91 80 3980 6000
Fax: +91 80 3980 6999
1st Floor SCO 22/ 23,
Chandigarh - 160019
Phone: +91 172 3935 781
No.10, Mahatma Gandhi Road
Phone: +91 44 3914 5000
Fax: +91 44 3914 5999
Building No. 10,
8th Floor, Tower B,
DLF Cyber City,
Haryana - 122 002
Phone: +91 124 3074 300
Fax: +91 124 2549 101
Reliance Humsafar, 4th Floor,
Road No.11, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad - 500 034
Phone: +91 40 3046 5000
Fax: +91 40 3046 5299
Apollo Mills Compound,
NM Joshi Marg,
Mumbai - 400 011
Phone: +91 22 3989 6000
Fax: +91 22 3090 2210
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)