HAL Addl. General Manager (Finance) (Taxation) Recruitment, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of HAL Addl. General Manager (Finance) (Taxation) Recruitment job in HAL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
· Independently managing all issues relating to Direct Tax and Indirect Tax including DTAA, Transfer Pricing, GAAR, Excise Duty, Sales Tax/VAT, Service Tax and GST etc
· Periodically updating Management with the latest development in the taxation regime, Short term and Long term tax planning, Improvement in Tax Administration and Strategy for tax saving.
· Handling all the direct tax compliances, preparation of corporate tax returns, domesticwithholding tax reviews, etc.
· Liaising with tax department for assessment work and claiming rebate / refunds
· Coordinating with the Divisions and resolving their tax related issues.
· Coordinating with tax consultants to manage assessments
· Computation of correct annual tax liability / advance tax / Dividend Tax
· Candidate should have the experience in handling Large Tax Payer Unit, experience in representation in Tribunal, Knowledge of DTC and Tax Laws of various countries, DTAAentered with various other countries, experience in dealing with Excise, Customs, ServiceTax, Sales Tax/VAT authorities.
The candidate will possess a University Degree with a pass in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants with 19 years of Post Professional Qualification experience. Candidates having working experience of Indian Revenue Services will be preferred.
General Manager (Finance), HAL Corporate Office
Eligible candidates may submit their applications in A-4 size paper strictly in the prescribed format available in the notification along with a self-attested recent Passport Size Photograph and challan of HAL copy with super scribing on the envelope the title of the post applied for must be sent to the Chief Manager (HR), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Corporate Office, 15/1, Cubbon Road, Bangalore-560 001 on or before 17-11-2012.
View More Details.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) came into existence on 1st October 1964. The Company was formed by the merger of Hindustan Aircraft Limited with Aeronautics India Limited and Aircraft Manufacturing Depot, Kanpur.
The Company traces its roots to the pioneering efforts of an industrialist with extraordinary vision, the late Seth Walchand Hirachand, who set up Hindustan Aircraft Limited at Bangalore in association with the erstwhile princely State of Mysore in December 1940. The Government of India became a shareholder in March 1941 and took over the Management in 1942.
Today, HAL has 19 Production Units and 10 Research and Design Centres in 8 locations in India. The Company has an impressive product track record - 15 types of aircrafts/Helicopters manufactured with in-house R & D and 14 types produced under license. HAL has manufactured over 3646 Aircrafts/Helicopters , 4096 engines and overhauled over 9447 aircraft and 29886 engines.
Address of HAL:-
HAL Corporate Office
15/1 Cubbon Road
Bangalore 560 001, India
Tel:- 91 - 80 - 22320701, 22320903, 22320376
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)