HCL Placement Paper August 2015, Bangalore
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website01 September 2015
Here are the details of HCL Placement Paper August 2015 job in HCL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Here you will find HCL Placement Paper August 2015 with Answers and Solution.
1.There are 40 seats in a bus. People agree to share the money for the number of seats. The total money comes to 70.37. how many seats were free.
Ans. 9 seats.Rs.2.27
2. Find the output for the following C program
3. If 35 people play hockey and 10 people play both football and hockey and if 10 people play hockey and cricket and 5 people play all three games then the number of people playing hockey
4. one bottle is half-full of oil and another bottle with twice the capacity is one quarter full of oil. if water is added so that both the bottles are full and the contents of both are then poured into a third bottle that is empty and large enough to hold the contents of both, what fractions of the contents in the third bottle is oil?
a)1/4 b)1/3 c)3/8 d)2/3
5. Walking at 6/7th of his usual speed, a man is 25 mins too late. His usual time is
a) 7.5 hrs b) 1.5 hrs c) 2.5 hrs d) 1.67 hrs
HCL is a leading global Technology and IT Enterprise with annual revenues of US$ 5.3 billion. The HCL Enterprise comprises two companies listed in India, HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems
HCL is one of India's original IT garage start ups. Its range of offerings span R&D and Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration and Distribution of Technology and Telecom products in India. The HCL team comprises 71,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, operating across 29 countries including 500 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including several IT and Technology majors.
Working at HCL - Why should i Join HCL?
HCL Enterprise is a leading Global Technology and IT enterprise with annual revenues of US $5.5 billion. HCL Enterprise comprises of two companies listed in India - HCL Technologies & HCL Infosystems.
HCL Infosystems offers products and infrastructure solutions in the fields of computing, communications, networking, office automation, broadcasting and imaging. HCL Technologies is one of India's leading global IT services, providing software - led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management services and BPO.
Address of HCL:-
HCL Infosystems Ltd.
E-4,5 & 6, Sector 11,
NOIDA 201 301, UP
Ph:- +91 120 2526518/19, 2520977
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)