HP Placement Paper November 2014, Bangalore
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website16 December 2014
Here are the details of HP Placement Paper November 2014 job in HP. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Here you will find HP Placement Paper November 2014 with Answers and Solutions.
1. A horse starts to chase a dog that has left the stable two hours earlier. The horse runs at an average speed of 2km/hr. It crosses a 10-metre road, two small ponds 3 metres deep, and finally runs along two small streets of 200 metres long. After traveling 6 hrs, 2hrs after sunset, it catches the dog. Compute the speed of the dog in Km/hr?
(a) 20 (b) 22 (c) 16.5 (d) 18.5
2. There are 4 boxes colored red, yellow, green and blue. If 2 boxes are selected, how many combinations are there for at least one green box or one red box to be selected?
3. When I become as old as my father is now, I will be 5 times the age of my son.In addition, my son will be 8 yrs older than What I am now. If the sum of my father's age and my age is equal to100. How old is my son now?
Answer : 13
4. Find the missing number in the series: 2, 5, __ , 19 , 37, 75.
Answer : 9
5. There are 6 volumes of books on a rack kept in order ( ie vol.1, vol. 2 and so on ). Give the position after the following changes were noticed. All books have been changed Vol.5 was directly to the right of Vol.2 Vol.4 has Vol.6 to its left and both weren't at Vol.3's place.Vol.1 has Vol.3 on right and Vol.5 on left. An even numbered volume is at Vol.5's place Find the order in which the books are kept now.
Ans: 2, 5,1,3,6,4.
HP was founded in 1939. It is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP
HP provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world's most powerful supercomputer installations. It offers wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps us match the right products, services and solutions to our customers' specific needs.
Working at HP - Why should i Join HP?
HP India want you to explore your career options—and with a company of our global scope, you’ll always have plenty. HP recognises the fire in employees and believes that extraordinary efforts deserve their rewards. That’s why we have special Rewards & Recognition Programmes, including Cash Awards to recognise exceptional contributors.
HP Labs, one of the world's leading industrial research centers, is seeking talented researchers for positions in its laboratories. The lab attracts top graduates from around the world looking for a chance to work on problems that have real impact.
Address of HP:-
Hewlett-Packard India Sales Pvt.Ltd
24, Salarpuria Arena
Bangalore - 560 030
Phone: (080) 2563 3555
Fax: (080) 2563 3222
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)